Custom Coil Covers.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Hey guys,

You priced me a custom set of coil covers for my Mystichrome Cobra. Are these still available? Went to the Bristol FFW last weekend and had always finished first. Well I did not even place. So I went up and asked why and what I needed to do to. The judge's comment was, I needed to spend more money to dress up my car and engine compartment. Since UPR is their primary sponsor.....I won't go there. My wife told me to start getting one new item a payday so I told her about the covers. I think you priced them at $199.00 before. I want them polished with Mystichrome #848 engraved on them in black.

Thanks
Michael

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey guys,

You priced me a custom set of coil covers for my Mystichrome Cobra. Are these still available? Went to the Bristol FFW last weekend and had always finished first. Well I did not even place. So I went up and asked why and what I needed to do to. The judge's comment was, I needed to spend more money to dress up my car and engine compartment. Since UPR is their primary sponsor.....I won't go there. My wife told me to start getting one new item a payday so I told her about the covers. I think you priced them at $199.00 before. I want them polished with Mystichrome #848 engraved on them in black.

Thanks
Michael

Michael,

I replied to your PM. These are definitely available so give us a shout and we'll take care of you. Thanks , Jared

Users who are viewing this thread