Custom gauge pod project

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Here is a short startup vid of the gauges. The left gauge is both my sensors ( TOP: wideband BOTTOM: Oil Press) And the right gauge is set to cyclic scan that runs though 8 parameters.

th_e0800e3f.jpg

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I just picked up a 10+ console and 07-09 console.

So if anyone is interested I could start ASAP and have it done in two weeks or less

Go check out Vans site!

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Well i just sent out my 6th zPod with another happy customer.

Any more interest? Have one 2010 console ready to go if there is any interest.

breoland

Established Member
I see van hooked you up with a spot on his new website. thats awesome right there

blacknlte

Established Member

Brian!! Nice to see you made it to the board, just be ready if you post any of your work you might end up having to quit you day job!! LOL

never saw your dual pod and yes i saw the "quad pod" thats where i got the idea and realized i didnt need four gauges. Your work looks good...

And I never claimed to be the originator, just making my own style and offering them to who has the same taste as me

I found him after another guy on S197 had gotten Brian to make a 2 hole pod. The work was outstanding!!

Thanks man, I asked blacknite how you got the good textured look but he said you didn't want to give up your secret. I just used what I know from working in construction my whole life and being handy to figure out my first one (my personal pod) and have learned trick and other ways of improving over time.

You are right about time consuming, I have made one in anywhere from 7 to 15 days so far. I only work on it after work and on the weekends

Some fiberglass/body guys dont like to give away secerts lol

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Yea I understand, I've gotten some of my own along the way. Starting to get this to a science.

My last two were shipped out in 7 and 8 days

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I finally got the Z Pod installed and I must say it is one of the coolest mods I've done. I'll get better pics soon but you can get an idea from these low quality pics. Thanks Zak, you do good work my friend.

194b8bc5.jpg

cc97640d.jpg

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Zach I still really want to try that other pod idea I had for the 10+ cars we talked about way back when, I just have to find the console for a descent price so we don't have to experiment on mine. I forgot about it over the winter, but now that I'm driving my car again, it resurfaced in my mind.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Bringing this thread back to life, got one of each year sitting in my garage. 07-09 and 10-12

Users who are viewing this thread