Custom HID Projector Headlights For Sale

scottGT500

Established Member
Quick question...

I am interested in headlights and fogs. What all is included? Is it simple plug and play? I have hids (headlights and fog) currently but they suck... Do I keep my current headlight/fog light assembly...and just install your bulbs ect? How hard is it to install? My current hid's are purple color which is ugly...do you have color choices? Sorry for all the ?'s

Scott

I have a '04 Cobra btw

eaglesnick

Established Member
Quick question...

I am interested in headlights and fogs. What all is included? Is it simple plug and play? I have hids (headlights and fog) currently but they suck... Do I keep my current headlight/fog light assembly...and just install your bulbs ect? How hard is it to install? My current hid's are purple color which is ugly...do you have color choices? Sorry for all the ?'s

Scott

I have a '04 Cobra btw

Do you have the factory headlights or aftermarket ones?

scottGT500

Established Member
I believe factory. I bought the car and it has hid headlights and fog lights...I am assuming just aftermarket bulbs....is there a good way to differentiate between oem and aftermarket? Besides the bulbs?

yuke175

Established Member
Oem are stamped ford by the corner

Pm coming your way in the am

And hey nick
EA785FF2-440B-4419-BC07-B8965EC0F8DC-2012-000000A4263C6AFB_zps3cb5e93f.jpg

eaglesnick

Established Member
I knew Yuke would chime in and help you out. His kits are tits and the only way to do it right, installing HID bulbs in the stock housing without the projectors is the wrong way to go. I know guys will say they have done it are doing it, but the light is diffused and awful.

Yuke, it looks great, but it needs a brother ;-)

eaglesnick

Established Member
I do appreciate your attention to detail. Good news is it looks like my car will be going in next week so my lights will be able to be installed by the shop along with my motor and all the other goodies.

yuke175

Established Member
I do appreciate your attention to detail. Good news is it looks like my car will be going in next week so my lights will be able to be installed by the shop along with my motor and all the other goodies.

Attention to detail is the name of the game bud!

yuke175

Established Member
New logo and shirt design!

Will be ordering a few and including customer orders in the initial order if anybody wants one. I still have to figure out pricing but they will be cheap. I only need a few but if anybody wants one let me know soon and I can get them for you!

tshirt_zps51ff6fd1.png

Last edited:

yuke175

Established Member
Will post pics of it this week when I get back from vaca

To those waiting on pms I will get back to you in a few days I leave the Virgin Islands tomorrow night.

Preview of what's to come
32193ADE-E8ED-4BBB-9017-646C376B1278-2128-000001F7C22D8B02_zpsc78a0301.jpg

yuke175

Established Member
Mooch's ride with chrome stock style retrofits.

null_zps72a79bfb.jpg

Light output...

th_null_zpsba337d8d.jpg

th_null_zpsba337d8d.jpg

Jeremy's lights on the cobra. Notice the reflector bowls match the anthracite wheels.

th_null_zps16183adf.jpg

th_null_zpsd5fb39c8.jpg

th_null_zps65b6d8ec.jpg

th_null_zps45e9e398.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread