Custom HID Projector Headlights For Sale

CzchMex

Established Member
Your SN95s are keeping my eye. Funds are going to other "needed" items right now but I'm keeping my eye on this thread

yuke175

Established Member
I will add you to my list to keep in contact with...

follow my facebook for specials only available to followers

CzchMex

Established Member
So I was driving the other day imagining the cut off line my car would have with projectors then it occurred to me. I know absolutely nothing about HIDs. So how are the cutoff lines adjusted? Do you line them up and make sure they are straight? Or is this within the projector adjustments? I don't want a straight but slanted line

yuke175

Established Member
So I was driving the other day imagining the cut off line my car would have with projectors then it occurred to me. I know absolutely nothing about HIDs. So how are the cutoff lines adjusted? Do you line them up and make sure they are straight? Or is this within the projector adjustments? I don't want a straight but slanted line

Great question. I align each light to be horizontally level. They have room for slight horizontal level adjustment if it is not perfect. So no you will not have a straight but slanted cutoff. The lights also retain factory aiming points and will need to be adjusted to your specific car by turning the adjustment dials on the back of the headlights like stock.

yuke175

Established Member
Smoked sn95 lights

2012-03-15_18-18-37_288.jpg

2012-03-15_18-18-22_509.jpg

2012-03-15_18-16-35_67.jpg

Last edited:

CzchMex

Established Member
I know you have your way of doing your projectors but I honestly want the HID look when my lights are on, but am skeptical of the way the lights look during the day when they are off and you are looking into them. They look like eyes... Not what I'm into.

Found a guy who sunk the actual bulb further back. How feasible is this for you?

IMAG0126.jpg

yuke175

Established Member
I know you have your way of doing your projectors but I honestly want the HID look when my lights are on, but am skeptical of the way the lights look during the day when they are off and you are looking into them. They look like eyes... Not what I'm into.

Found a guy who sunk the actual bulb further back. How feasible is this for you?

IMAG0126.jpg

No matter how much you sink it back it will look look like an eye, you will still see the circular projector. Another problem with mounting them like that would be it would be less clean of an install I would have to cut a hole and epoxy it in the hole vs the secure connection here. I personally wouldn't want my lights done that way I like it less clean, but yea I can do it.

yuke175

Established Member
no worries... are u attempting your own retro or interested in one of mine?

yuke175

Established Member
In all honesty, I have projectors in my dark smoked headlights and while it is better than anything else you can throw inside them, they still cut down on light alot. I personally am switching to a clear lens set with blacked out housings. Same dark look, much higher output....

CzchMex

Established Member
no worries... are u attempting your own retro or interested in one of mine?

As I would love to do my own I just don't have the time to attempt my first try. I like your work and am interested. But since this is a "want" vs a "need" I'm still just watching through the glass

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
In all honesty, I have projectors in my dark smoked headlights and while it is better than anything else you can throw inside them, they still cut down on light alot. I personally am switching to a clear lens set with blacked out housings. Same dark look, much higher output....

Id like to see pics when done. Im now thinking clear corners, black housings and clear lenses. Not sure if Id want the reflector blacked out or leave it alone.

yuke175

Established Member
Id like to see pics when done. Im now thinking clear corners, black housings and clear lenses. Not sure if Id want the reflector blacked out or leave it alone.

finishing up a clear corner, black housing, clear lens set this weekend! Pics to follow

vertigyn

Established Member
Those don't look too bugeyeish. Hmmm....Make sure to have him post some daytime pics once he gets those on his car =)

Users who are viewing this thread