Custom interior

Legacy5.0

Has anyone done or seen custom upholstery in a terminator or new edge in general? Like Alcantara or leather on the dash or replacing the plastic door trim.

wckdvnm

Established Member
There is a company that makes the upper section of the doors and some other bits for the car.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm having the inserts of my seats changed out.

Nothing crazy but should look pretty good!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Dude on here mooch or something has a sweet custom interior.

Legacy5.0

Dude on here mooch or something has a sweet custom interior.

God I love his seats! The best I have ever seen in a new edge for sure. I do not think he has the dash or doors done but I may need to double check. I'm just curious to see what the interior would look like classed up.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
Try redlinegoods.com

They can do arm rests, shifter and e-brake boots, door panels, headrests, and custom steering wheels including flat bottom.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm having the inserts of my seats changed out.

Nothing crazy but should look pretty good!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm going to do this on my coupe. Going to switch from grey inserts to black inserts and then get the Cobra in the 2 front seats embroidered in red. Should look really nice with my custom paint job.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
God I love his seats! The best I have ever seen in a new edge for sure. I do not think he has the dash or doors done but I may need to double check. I'm just curious to see what the interior would look like classed up.
Yeah, Mooch's interior is one of the nicest I've seen in a Terminator. I especially love his front/rear seats and the door trim.

@Legacy5.0, here is Mooch's orginal thread if you want to check out his gorgeous custom seats. You could, of course, use a different leather color.
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/one-off-custom-interior-in-my-03.1068053/

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
^^^ Thanks for posting the link Bob.

Overall I like it. Not sure about the door panel or center arm rest. Really like the seat design and the E-brake and shifter boots. Very nice touch.

I wouldn't mind copying that seat design. The only thing I would do different is everything would be black, but all the stitching and Cobras would be red

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happy to help, Glenn. Your idea about using Mooch's design but with black leather and red stitching/Cobras is a great one. Reminds me of one of the Genesis G70 seat options.
2019-genesis-g70-45.jpg

Hunter_M_

Established Member
onefastcar, would you be willing to share where you picked up the suede? I've been wanting to do this for a while.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
onefastcar, would you be willing to share where you picked up the suede? I've been wanting to do this for a while.
Check Ebay. I ordered a bunch from there. I actually need to order more so I can finish what I have planned.

Users who are viewing this thread