Dad kills guy who tried to rape his daughter

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Choked him to death, badass. I was hoping that he beat him to death but this will do.

I think choking to death is better!!! Getting beaten to death he would have eventually been knocked out from a hit, but choking to death, you know what is happening and are still fully concious for a short time while you feel the life fading from you. Good for Dad. I am a dad of a little girl and I must say i am extremely relieved that A) this sick FU(K is no longer a burden on society and B) that he is not going to be charged with anything. All I do know is it would have taken more than the police telling me to let him go, you would have had to use the tazzer on me to let go!!!!

Dusten

Established Member
And his daughter is only 17. Nothing like getting started making a family later in life:banana::pepper::banana::pepper:

Ha ha, I bet her boyfriend will think twice about doing anything now too.
I see it going like this
Father: So, are you here to take my daughter out?
Boy: Yes sir....
Father: i just want you to know, the last person who tried to touch my daughter, i killed with my bare hands. So think about that tonight.

Hell, yes!!! I would have had some psycho hobo PIIHB before choking him out. I can't stand sick ****s such as this guy.

I'm extremely relieved to hear that the father won't be charged with anything. That's what makes me sick about the system. People get into situation like this all the time and some actually get sentenced to prison time because of it even though they're in the right. So sad...
best line of the news story

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Good for the dad and daughter. The pos didn't get rehabilitated very well in prison so no need to waste any more tax dollars on him.

Friendchicken

Choked him to death, badass. I was hoping that he beat him to death but this will do.

it was a crime of passion. Choking allows the attacker and victim to lock eyes and share the pain and anger, and see the fear. I am certain that the dad will suffer for a long time as a result

dougwg

Established Member
it was a crime of passion. Choking allows the attacker and victim to lock eyes and share the pain and anger, and see the fear. I am certain that the dad will suffer for a long time as a result

And his daughter will NOT suffer, which is the point.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
+1! I could live with nightmares about taking some bastards life if it kept my child safe.

EXACTLY...I will do everything I can to protect my daughter!!! If it means I suffer, so be it. Even if they were trying to charge the Dad with a crime, he should do it with his head held high. Looking into his eyes while the bastard died, small price to pay for ensuring his daughter feels no pain. Watched a video on CNN about it and the police are going to label it as justifiable homocide, and that the father did not use excessive force in protecting his family. Finally one for the good guys!!!!

Common

Established Member
And his daughter will NOT suffer, which is the point.

+1! I could live with nightmares about taking some bastards life if it kept my child safe.

Unless you killed a person before, you or I really don't know much about the feelings and nighmares this guy might have. I don't care what the circumstance are, MOST people will not handle taking another persons life, especially something as violent and passionate and choking a bitch like this pedo was.

I am willing to assume that for a normal person of high morals(like this dad appears to be), this will not be an easy or light load on his mind.

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I see it going like this
Father: So, are you here to take my daughter out?
Boy: Yes sir....
Father: i just want you to know, the last person who tried to touch my daughter, i killed with my bare hands. So think about that tonight.

Then hand the kid the newspaper clipping with the story, and watch the kid proceed to SHIT himself. :rockon:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Grey03Cobra, thanks for posting this great story!

I'd love to buy that father a lot of beer & several steak dinners for his heroic actions!

1 less parasite on Planet Earth, gotta keep the gene poll clean you know.

As an added bonus, this father has saved tax payers millions!

Users who are viewing this thread