Dad kills guy who tried to rape his daughter

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Good for the dad. Glad he was able to stop him before the worst happened.

Meyers was a registered sex offender and was released from prison two years ago after he had served 10 years of a 20-year sentence for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct stemming from a case in Hamilton County.

Proof these perverts cannot be rehabilitated. I'm all for the death penalty for sexual offenders.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Choked him to death, badass. I was hoping that he beat him to death but this will do.

Last edited:

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
the guy had heart problems so i wouldnt really say the dad "killed" him, but still good to see a piece of garbage like that off the street

loudpipes

Cheating Death Since '81
Established Member
damn! the dad was 64 too, good for him!

glad that other guy is dead and no longer a burden to taxpayers nor a threat to any other child. i hope he rests in agony, not peace.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
17576599.jpg

They always seem to have a creepy ass "look" to them don't they?

Glad the Dad was home, and even more so that he was able to do what was necessary to protect his daughter. I don't even know what I'd do to someone going after one of my family members like that.

So many sick ****s in this world, it's rediculous :cuss:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
damn right, that guy was prob gonna kill the girl, he had a rope, knife and gag, he deserved what he got

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Hell, yes!!! I would have had some psycho hobo PIIHB before choking him out. I can't stand sick ****s such as this guy.

I'm extremely relieved to hear that the father won't be charged with anything. That's what makes me sick about the system. People get into situation like this all the time and some actually get sentenced to prison time because of it even though they're in the right. So sad...

Users who are viewing this thread