Daily Driving in this NorthEast weather??

Mook03TRMN8R

Established Member
How many of you are driving ur Termi as a DD in the northeast right now? Anyone up here knows what crap weather we are having, and my Cobra hasnt seen the roads since November... but im gassing up my truck the other day and i hear an exhaust that cant be mistaken...sure enough, in pulls a black 04 cobra covered with snow, ice, road salt... i chatted with the guy and he was not happy about it, but apparently his truck wasnt running and he had to. Anyone else out there driving it every day in this crap weather?

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
I drive my Cobra about 4 days a week. It snowed about an inch here the other day, and had a blast driving my car. Did donuts in teh parking lot before leaving. Washed the next day.....

pony23

Established Member
No sir. My baby is parked all winter. Gives me plenty of time to do any mods.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
nope car hasnt seen the road since the middle of november and wont see the road untill the snows gone, 3 or 4 good rainstorms and the street sweepers are out.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
She's in parts in the garage... she wont be out to play until April. I'm trying to get everything so I don't have to get it tuned but once.

MaCaNs What up? I finally uploaded the newest maps for my navigation:D

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I don't miss those days living up north, although it was pretty damn cold here in Florida this morning, 35 degrees, and some frost to go with it...:rockon:

Birdys03Cobra

Established Member
Mines been in the heated garage since first week of november.....bought her in late september, and only put about 300 miles on it since......now im just slowly modding it.....but hopefully by the end of March, itll be out again!

as for seeing DD around, havent seen any cobras, but a ton of Gt's, actually a buddy of mine was driving his gt vert from Ct to maine and hit snow in vermont, went off the road, and totaled it......

i did heavy rear end damage to my g35 coupe last year.....in less than an inch of snow:nonono:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Picked myself up a 98 Oldsmobile Cutlass at auction for $775 it does great in the snow. Let's the Cobra sit in the garage for the winter.

powersof12

Established Member
I hate just watching my Cobra sit all winter because of snow and then sit all spring because of rain, and then sit most summer because the threat of rain, and then OK in the fall. All I really need is to seal the vert top and get snow tires for winter but I have been reluctant to do so and still have 2,800 miles on the odo.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I hate just watching my Cobra sit all winter because of snow and then sit all spring because of rain, and then sit most summer because the threat of rain, and then OK in the fall. All I really need is to seal the vert top and get snow tires for winter but I have been reluctant to do so and still have 2,800 miles on the odo.

2800,not even broken in yet.I thought i was doing good @ 15K.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Hell no!! Mine is sleeping in the garage.Got the truck for the winter. CT has way too much salt this year on the roads.

Users who are viewing this thread