Damage at Moms house

jshen

Established Member
If you knew, in advance of the visit, your child had a propensity to play with smoke bombs or whatever bombs...you had a duty to tell her. Depending on his age and school- schools are notorious for expelling anyone connected to fire whether at home or elsewhere. I see your ugly divorce getting worse...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
If you knew, in advance of the visit, your child had a propensity to play with smoke bombs or whatever bombs...you had a duty to tell her. Depending on his age and school- schools are notorious for expelling anyone connected to fire whether at home or elsewhere. I see your ugly divorce getting worse...

Lol...just lol... think his divorce is finished by now. This thread was started in 2017. Though I guess she could still have him bent over a barrel.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol...just lol... think his divorce is finished by now. This thread was started in 2017. Though I guess she could still have him bent over a barrel.

I figured you were laughing at the smoke bombs comment. No way that little shit lit smoke bombs, he lit the real deal 4th of July shit off in the kitchen.
Those pics were bad.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
2gy0mf7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread