Damaged KenneBell from Jon Bond.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Many times, damage to the supercharger is done in shipping to our facility and they arrive like the picture of the box that is on our facebook page. In 5 years of items arrived here damaged with insurance, no shipping company has ever paid a claim. They always cite too light of a box, not enough packing material.

We always 3M buff all surfaces, clean and or replace any damaged bolts, and light polish any polished surfaces in a rebuild. If your unit had gouges in it, it was because it arrived here this way. We use rubber lined mat benches for dis-assembly and assembly. You can see a picture of these with one of the most recent posts on our facebook page.

As for the badge that was in the bag of parts. It arrived here with half of it separating off the case. We made a judgement call to remove it- as we always do with anything like this. Any loose badging is always removed.

As to the person referencing the internet can be a cruel place. Your absolutely right. Posters can sit behind a name of that makes them anonymous or less likely known and can post what ever they want and say what they want without retribution. A business will conduct themselves with pride and treat customers with respect. When respect is not reciprocated or a customer becomes unruly, we fire the customer and move on. Last I checked, there was not any website where we can or should post about unruly customers.

Anyone that makes a phone call here knows that we always try to help, even with technical questions that never deliver any immediate financial gain. I am not aware of any company that will spend the amount of time we do helping customers over the phone. I don't have to defend this position. The 65+ phone calls we receive in a day and the 200+ emails tell me we are doing something right. We will continue to provide quality work at a reputable price.

This is our last post on this post. Should you personally have questions or concerns, please reach out to us.

Wow, just wow!

2004silvercobra

Established Member
Your a tool Jon Bond! Not only do you go out of your way to have Facebook remove my posts from your page but then you type this bull shit. I saw this blower in person before it left and those damages were not there and the packaging to you had 2+ inches of foam on all sides so it didn't happen coming to you or I'm sure something would of been brought up when the package arrived. This just shows the type of person you are and how you treat most of your customers, if there's a problem you just move on and don't care about it. I do like how Kenne Bell is gonna rebuild this for Rob and says there's no issues with doing so after looking at all the pictures of the parts and case.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wow, just wow!

I really dont see anything wrong with that statement, the customer isn't always right. If I return a product to a store and try to do it in an unruly manner wouldn't they call security and have me removed from the store product in hand?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Come on, you're being a bit silly. We're not talking about a customer being unruly to the point of calling security. Seriously? You need to re-read the OP's posts and Bond's posts.

2004silvercobra

Established Member
I really dont see anything wrong with that statement, the customer isn't always right. If I return a product to a store and try to do it in an unruly manner wouldn't they call security and have me removed from the store product in hand?

Nothing went south until Jon decided to tell Rob(op) to go F off. If you even check out Robs Facebook page he asked for people's opinions on what to do first based off of pictures and didn't say the name of who damaged it until Jon decided Rob wasnt important anymore since he wasn't getting any of his money anyways. Rob tried to allow Jon to make things right and Jon said it wasn't his problem anymore so here we are.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Come on, you're being a bit silly. We're not talking about a customer being unruly to the point of calling security. Seriously? You need to re-read the OP's posts and Bond's posts.

I've read the entire thread and in typical fashion the SVT Mob/Gang mentality came out. OP made the thread to inform and hopefully get results, it looks like Jon has offered to replace the case, did the op accept?

Nothing went south until Jon decided to tell Rob(op) to go F off. If you even check out Robs Facebook page he asked for people's opinions on what to do first based off of pictures and didn't say the name of who damaged it until Jon decided Rob wasnt important anymore since he wasn't getting any of his money anyways. Rob tried to allow Jon to make things right and Jon said it wasn't his problem anymore so here we are.

I have no dog in this fight and hope the OP and Jon get it figured out. I just don't get the "satisfy the customer at all cost" attitude. I was only respondeing to the part that Cobrabob highlighted and said wow to, nothing more nothing less.

icd_rob

Sonic Blue PGT
Established Member
I have no dog in this fight and hope the OP and Jon get it figured out. I just don't get the "satisfy the customer at all cost" attitude. I was only respondeing to the part that Cobrabob highlighted and said wow to, nothing more nothing less.

I would be pissed if he mailed back my stuff all scratched and marked to hell. Did you see the photos? Sure, it needed rebuilt, but it is unacceptable to treat the potential customer's stuff in that manner. He knew he wasn't going to make any money out of the customer so he threw the crap in a box with half ass packaging and off it went. Would have been a waste of time to wrap it properly and return it in original shape. For instance, if someone dropped their car off at a shop because the car didnt run and need fixed. Customer thinks it's out of their budget to fix it and goes to pick up the car. Car is scratched to hell. How is that the customer's fault? Just go buy a new car and don't be a cheapass? Please.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
The question I have is that if the blower was received damaged form the customer to Bond, why wouldn't he have addressed that with the customer upon receipt or noted it with the shipping company upon arrival?

2KBlackGT

Established Member
I would be pissed if he mailed back my stuff all scratched and marked to hell. Did you see the photos? Sure, it needed rebuilt, but it is unacceptable to treat the potential customer's stuff in that manner. He knew he wasn't going to make any money out of the customer so he threw the crap in a box with half ass packaging and off it went. Would have been a waste of time to wrap it properly and return it in original shape. For instance, if someone dropped their car off at a shop because the car didnt run and need fixed. Customer thinks it's out of their budget to fix it and goes to pick up the car. Car is scratched to hell. How is that the customer's fault? Just go buy a new car and don't be a cheapass? Please.

Not really sure why you typed all that...

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Man I read through this entire thread.. it is clear that Jon Bond is a F_____!

The thing is I'm not doubting or debating that lol. Only thing he's said that I agree with is that if a customer gets unruly or disrespectful a business shouldn't have to deal with that. Now whether or not that actually happened between he and the OP, who knows. At least he has offered to replace the case if I've read correctly.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
The thing is I'm not doubting or debating that lol. Only thing he's said that I agree with is that if a customer gets unruly or disrespectful a business shouldn't have to deal with that. Now whether or not that actually happened between he and the OP, who knows. At least he has offered to replace the case if I've read correctly.

if thats the case it seemed to take some pressure from the op to get to that point which it shouldnt... plus with others chiming in about this cats rep... it just makes me that much more thankful im dealing with a shop that
has down me solid.

BladeX10

Established Member
Judging by Jon Bonds posts in this thread, I doubt his business will last long with that kind of attitude towards the situation. Should have just sucked it up and fixed the issue.

hb712

Established Member
The problem with trying to sue him over this is there was no money exchanged. The way he can get away with this is he will tear the blower down then give you an estimate. If you refuse service from his estimate he then throws your stuff in a box and sends it back. No money exchanged so no proof it was him other than his written estimate.
I didn't read passed this, so I apologize if this was already addressed, but that's absolutely incorrect. This was a bailment and carries with it one of several duties of care. Consult with any attorney licensed to practice in your area.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread