Damm Snow!

TechRTM

Established Member
Oh well! here I was bragging to all the guys back East about 10 deg and Sunshine! and presto. Finally dumped on us..... a whole 5cm and 0 deg.

Its Funny just a few days ago I saw so many Verts out and top down now this.

Well it did snow in Vegas just a few days back so its not so bad!

Tman

Established Member
Hehe, he is a hard man to catch too. :-D
Where you the one that talk with me by email about the Borla Stinger?
I cant wait to get that on my car although it wouldnt matter much now cause I dont even drive her in this wheather.
Whos red Cobra is in all the RTM videos-its just sweeet!
Once I get it I will go to Kinetic to dyno the car before I do anything else.

TechRTM

Established Member
Customer in the 03 is great guy!
The 03 is undergoing alittle Modding as we speak to prep for 05 Season.

here he is a little happy after the dyno! Wayne got him a few more Ponies!

http://www.rtmmotorsports.com/2003afterdyno.wmv

By August he was running 11.75's at 121mph. 2005 will be sick! trust me!

Below is Wayne's Demo the Famous Browns Cobra! 2004 Cobra Wayne ripped off 506 at the wheels unported. after a while the power combinations reaped incredable results!
Wayne also can tune as good as he can install!

http://www.rtmmotorsports.com/Shredding.WMV

If you were ever at Mission during the Street Legals would see the 2 Redfire Cobras together.

This is a Video from Jan to May of 04......Dyno room!
http://www.rtmmotorsports.com/Newyear2004.wmv

Last year was crazy for us! from a nuts Kenne bell Escape to the Jackson Racing SVT to alsolutely crazy Cobra's! seemed to be the Year of the Lightning then by Summer the Cobra's were backed up! geez even a 01 cougar got a vortech! with a custom fuel system as it was returnless!
some fun stuff!
The Retail and Wholesale customers have been just awesome!

This year we are looking forward to supporting some local efforts at Mission. Both on the quarter and on the track. Can't Wait!

Should be Fun! also we have a list of close customers 25 to 30 and we try for a track day(s) at the Street Legals. Good Fun! and we have usually an asenal of parts on hand incase of any issues!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
Thats just sweeet!! I would love to go to the track with some other Cobra owners and see how they work the true potential of the car!!
I have a little list of things I want to do by summer, step by step I will eventually get there. Nothing too major but enough to make it even a better snake,hehe! Dont want to play too much with the suspension except springs, cc plates, IRS bushings and front strut tower bar and top it off with the light bar
Then a smaller pulley with Predator, denso iridium plugs, Metco idler relocator and top it off with probably 3.90 or 4.10's.
Do you think if I hit 12's with just the light bar they will kick me out of drags? I dont really want to get a roll cage unless I really have to. what do you think of the mod list? :thumbsup:

TechRTM

Established Member
I was actually 11.99 but a rule was changed last year in the NHRA. a revision.
I was Funny a Buddy actually called ahead to Mission to let them know. Later that evening a friend ripped off 11.75 in an 03. They called him on it pulled him aside and they had to call the tower. The prior phone call paid off and the new Rule was honored.

You can run up to 11.50. that is a coupe though I really don't know the rules on verts? because you will hit 12sec. maybe it is 12. I will have to refresh my mem.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
hey whats rtm motorsports? do you guys work on high performance cars etc? where are u located if so, and do you do any porting etc? theres some stuff i wanan get done to my tbird, and people who can do it, just amateur jobs in their garages. id rather hvae soembody who has the proper equiment work on my car. in that last vid is that merv's L?

Tman

Established Member
They are local parts distributors especially STEEDA!!
Check their link-www.rtmmotorsports.com.
Really good guys to deal with and very reasonable prices, they will refer you to shops that do installs. :thumbsup:
Btw Mike how are my Stingers?

TechRTM

Established Member
blk89SC said:
hey whats rtm motorsports? do you guys work on high performance cars etc? where are u located if so, and do you do any porting etc? theres some stuff i wanan get done to my tbird, and people who can do it, just amateur jobs in their garages. id rather hvae soembody who has the proper equiment work on my car. in that last vid is that merv's L?

ahhhhh yes Merv's Mean Lightning! Sweet Fast Truck!

04torchred

Established Member
I live in Calgary, but just out of curiousity what kinda power levels are you pulling from 03/04 Cobra's?

I am wondering what I could do with a 2.93" or 2.8" pulley, idlers, CAI, Borla Stinger catback(this is all I have so far), Gords HE, new midpipe, and the supporting mods like plugs, MAF if I peg it, etc. SCT tuner is what I would want to have the car tuned with.

Thanks!

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member
Below is Wayne's Demo the Famous Browns Cobra! 2004 Cobra Wayne ripped off 506 at the wheels unported. after a while the power combinations reaped incredable results!
Wayne also can tune as good as he can install! (Quote!)

I went for a ride in Tim's car with Wayne, it's pretty damn fast. I was surprised
that wayne can get 506rwhp without any porting. Very nice guy, can't wait for him to tune my car. BTW where is the closest dyno available in Vancouver?

Last edited:

Tman

Established Member
In Vancouver theres none but the one that Wayne uses is in Langley. Then theres the one in PoCo called Resnick and Mopac is opening a new store in Langley with the inhouse dyno. I just went to Brown Bros. today and Im very happy with their service as also meeting personally with Wayne. He put on my Stingers today and all I can say is-I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THAT SOUND,hehe.
What Wayne will do is actually take your car in to tune it and bring it back to the shop all ready and go including dyno sheets with the tune. Im putting on a 2.8 on Monday plus Metco idler relocator plus Iridium plugs as well as my Predator and Wayne will take care of it. Nice stable of Cobras they have there dont they! :thumbsup:

TechRTM

Established Member
Well TMan Sweet Tips Eh! I was actually running back from Surrey after meeting you at Browns and I think you zipped by me the other way going East towards the Alex Fraser? 2:45ish Why.... the frickin Rumble behind that Cobra. Sweet if it was not you it sounded Great whoever it was. Turned my head!

Users who are viewing this thread