Damn TX!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Holy cow, ice and TX drivers! That was crazy! Those semi's!!!!!!!!

Rare40th

Established Member
sad truth is a good chunk of that could have been prevented. Problem is todays modern "super trucker" thinks they only need a massive headset, 4 different gps tools and their instagram to get them around. The CB is essentially a waste of space in modern trucks.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
thats the stuff of nightmares... coming up on that, you're paying attention and stop in time but the 18 wheeler behind you doesnt

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Damn, watching those semis completely obliterate vehicles several deep it's amazing only 6 people died in all of that!

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Another problem is people are too ****ing busy filming shit with their phones instead of helping. If a good Samaritan would have drove up the highway a bit and signaled for oncoming traffic to slow down, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. Noooo. Much more fun to watch carnage and hopefully have your video bought by the media. Dumb asses!

Z06

Established Member
Wow, didn't hear any jake brake from that fedex semi. I would not want to wreck and see a semi coming up my ass. Jeez!

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Wow, didn't hear any jake brake from that fedex semi. I would not want to wreck and see a semi coming up my ass. Jeez!
What good is the Jake going to do at this point? It'll just lock up the wheels.

Next time my Boss questions why I call out on snowy/icy winter days, I'll refer him to this video.

Truck driving, driving in general anymore, sucks.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
If you ever want to get scared, go to a truck stop and see who is actually driving those things. Most are 3rd world refugees, at least around here in the NE.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Hahahahaha texas drivers must be blind. Its like it never stop truck after truck after truck.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
If you ever want to get scared, go to a truck stop and see who is actually driving those things. Most are 3rd world refugees, at least around here in the NE.

Are they Port container drivers?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Hahahahaha texas drivers must be blind. Its like it never stop truck after truck after truck.

They were on black ice off I35 near dallas during the freeze in February...they couldn't stop by the time they realized they were in trouble....this shit is like 3 ****ing months old and of course posted without context.....scores got killed in that pileup. These road conditions are fairly rare for Texas...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember hearing about this horrific accident but this is first actual video I've seen. Scary and I feel so bad for those who lost their lives.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
They were on black ice off I35 near dallas during the freeze in February...they couldn't stop by the time they realized they were in trouble....this shit is like 3 ****ing months old and of course posted without context.....scores got killed in that pileup. These road conditions are fairly rare for Texas...

Did you end up experience any issues during that time?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Are they Port container drivers?

I would say most are . The over the road guys are whole different caliber driver. My friend was telling me about a truck that finally got pulled of the road by the feds after it got shut down in PA then the dispatcher sent it to DE where it got pulled, then finally in NJ where the driver was arrested for being high on meth.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member

This. The comments "oh Texas drivers can't drive blah blah" is so old. We very rarely ever get the storm we had back in February. People don't run snow tires, we barely have salt trucks because the weather is never like what that was. Just a shitty situation overall.

Users who are viewing this thread