DAREDEVIL Canceled

Klay

Established Member
I wonder if Netflix had any real control over this happening? Maybe Disney made it nearly impossible for Netflix to keep these shows.

I hope they end up somewhere, especially daredevil as I felt that was the best Marvel show on Netflix.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I wonder if Netflix had any real control over this happening? Maybe Disney made it nearly impossible for Netflix to keep these shows.

I hope they end up somewhere, especially daredevil as I felt that was the best Marvel show on Netflix.

I like daredevil and punisher, couldn’t stand Iron Fist, Jesica Jones, found myself rooting for the villains in the latter two shows.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Daredevil needs a decent movie. With the right actor cast (not some lacky that has a 6 movie contract with the production company) and current CGI it could be a winner.

For me, the problem with the BA movie was that they never focused enough on Daredevils skills, and elevated those skills to what the comics showed DD at.

E

GodStang

Established Member
Netflix's superhero shows are terrible. The terrible writing, slow stories, and ridiculous plot holes kill most of their shows

This, This, and This! I can not believe how unbelievably slow the shows are. I watched 1 season of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist. Life is too short to watch the second seasons. They would take me months to finish because of how slow they were.

I really hope Disney streaming fails as they are a horrible company but they wont as most adults will get it to let it baby sit their kids...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I like DD, Punisher and Jessica Jones, in that order. I can see them popping up in the films moving forward. Heck, I think Cage almost ended up in infinity war..

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I'm willing to bet Disney will bring these Marvel shows to their streaming service once its launched.

I like DD, Punisher and Jessica Jones, in that order. I can see them popping up in the films moving forward. Heck, I think Cage almost ended up in infinity war..

Jessica Jones is a hard watch, made it to like episode 3 of season 2 I think.

"What you talking about willis" Cage almost in Inifiniti War?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That is what I read. I think that Disney may begin to start maneuvering some of the "made for TV characters" and the associated actors into supporting rolls in some of the future movies. I think him and DD were considered. Coulson and Fury have made the jump to the small screen with Agents of Shield. So, they have been slowly tying things together in one universe.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Never watched any except the Punisher I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have yet to watch season 3 of Daredevil.
Seasons 1 and 2 were awesome. Season 2, the better of them. The Punisher was awesome as well.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Couldnt get past halfway of S1 of DD. Loved S1 of JJ, and Punisher was ****ing incredible. Never got around to Cage, Iron Fist or their group up one. Sucks these are getting put on hold/cancelled just because of Disney's greed and wanting to start their own streaming service.

I will say though, I will not pay for any more services than we already have. Netflix, Hulu and Prime. Not going to let these ****s try to nickel and dime me back up to the $100-150 people pay for full on cable. CBS trying to do its own, now Disney. Nope. And the only reason I pay even for those is because Kodi and all the repositories bs is still temperamental and I'm impatient (getting worse as I get older with regards to technology), so if I sit down for dinner and the show doesn't start or I gotta click on 10 different links to get one to load or do some update ****ery, Ill just rage quit.

Users who are viewing this thread