Daredevil teaser

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Another marvel comic based movie? God give it a ****in' rest... Hollyweird has officially run out of ideas.

U.M.

reviews from the pilot are positive. to me, a good show is a good show. doesn't matter the title or what it's associated with.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Total Gross Marvel movies (US only): $8,121,149,100

The US market makes up an average of 42.2% of total. So yeah they're going to milk that as long as they can.

Last edited:

04svtsnke

Established Member
Another marvel comic based movie? God give it a ****in' rest... Hollyweird has officially run out of ideas.

U.M.

It's a show. Hopefully they pull from the comics and not just of of their asses. If Marvel was smart, they'd start introducing some of the lesser known people on these shows so when they make their appearances in the bigger movies, people aren't so dumbfounded. Luckily Ben assleck has switched to DC. Good riddance.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Not just a show, but a Netflix show. Do want, even if that line he dropped reminds me too much of Arrow.

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
Not just a show, but a Netflix show. Do want, even if that line he dropped reminds me too much of Arrow.

arrow and flash are good shows. i keep waiting for gotham to wow me, but it's meh right now. like that they added morena baccarin.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
[video=youtube_share;VK1mrTQd8D0]http://youtu.be/VK1mrTQd8D0[/video]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

U.M.

If they continue to make good watching, who cares?

This is a great time to do it, as special effects are ****ing seamless so you can really bring these stories to life as never before.

Users who are viewing this thread