Dating a smoker

SHOdown220

Established Member
I used to date girls who smoked. But I smoked back then too so no big deal to me. I smoked when I met my wife, she's what ultimately got me to quit. I knew she didn't care for it so I never really smoked around her. But instead of forcing me to quit she helped me kick the habit. Haven't touched one in almost 3 years now.

awsmsvt

Had a girlfriend once that smoked pretty often. She knew I wasn't a fan of it but she respected that. She would go outside and smoke if she had to. All depends really on how they handle their smoking.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Nope, was an instant relationship killer.
When I was younger, second hand smoke would wreck my stomach.
So, between that and the fear of her lighting one up in one of my vehicles...

S. Creit

Established Member
Yep, it didn't work out. Not that it couldn't have, I just didn't have the patience to wait for her to quit.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
absolute deal breaker! turned off like a light switch! its ****ing disgusting! not to mention DEADLY!

and ppl actually pay $$$$$ to stink like an ash tray and make everything and everyone around them wreak while their filling their lungs from over 400 nastily ass chemicals full of cancer smh.

when u really break it down u have to down right dumb to smoke these days knowing the health risks associated with it.

honestly, ud be better off smoking crack. think about it? how many deaths each year are attributed to crack vs. cigarettes? cigarettes are FAR higher.

and the absolute most pathetic thing I see is when a parent is smoking inside their car when their kids are in it. I really wish there was a statute pertaining to that. u can't drink while u drive but u can smoke and fill ur kids lungs up with cancer tho..... PATHETIC!

Last edited by a moderator:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
absolute deal breaker! turned off like a light switch! its ****ing disgusting! not to mention DEADLY!

and ppl actually pay $$$$$ to stink like an ash tray and make everything and everyone around them wreak while their filling their lungs from over 400 nastily ass chemicals full of cancer smh.

when u really break it down u have to down right dumb to smoke these days knowing the health risks associated with it.

honestly, ud be better off smoking crack. think about it? how many deaths each year are attributed to crack vs. cigarettes? cigarettes are FAR higher.

and the absolute most pathetic thing I see is when a parent is smoking inside their car when their kids are in it. I really wish there was a statute pertaining to that. u can't drink while u drive but u can smoke and fill ur kids lungs up with cancer tho..... PATHETIC!

Depending on the state, their are laws prohibiting it. You have to be pulled over for something else to receive a ticket for it though.

Also, the crack vs cigarette argument isn't really valid. You can't go into any convenience store and buy crack.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
not long term lol.

people still smoke? real adult people i mean...

i see lots of people in their 20s still smoking, mostly vaping. but not as common with 30 and over crowd

while walking through the hotel in vegas i overheard someone complain that a pack of smokes in the hotel was $12! :eek:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Smoking is disgusting + I have asthma. I could never have a serious relationship with a smoker, but I have casually dated smokers. Sometimes the pu$$y outweighs it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread