Dealer Cost v Invoice on Hellcat

jshen

Established Member
My dealer is sitting on about 10-12 Hellcats he cannot move... Sticker is out of the question and after taking a spirited test drive...I am thinking of an offer of at least 10k off sticker. Can I do better???? Thoughts please..and thanks in advance. By the way I see no differenced between 16 and 2017...He has both

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
All I see is factory 1k off 16 challenger. If that's available on the HC I'm not sure.

63.3k is invoice minus holdback and 1k. I would think the lowest they can go is 60k + ttl.

To get 10k off the dealer would need to have a factory rebate not advertised to the consumer. I just don't see it.

jshen

Established Member
I may be a tad optimistic...but I have nothing to loose...New Mustang will have good auto tranny.. But I must admit this car was quick and fast...more so than any car I've driven in my 65 years..and it had interior room. Thanks for the feed back..

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dealers are doing 10-13K off. There was a Jalopnik article last month about the deals.

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik...deal-on-a-707-horsepower-dodge-1792128688/amp

29cqs6f.jpg

Black2010

Established Member
I'm seeing them advertised for Mid $50's as well locally. Knowing that I would probably shoot for $50K out the door and then work from there. I've been seriously considering selling 1 or 2 of my mustangs and picking one up. A lot of car for the money.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
I would start at like 53K and work it from there...

earl lee

Established Member
Now that the people who overpaid for them are out the way and they've been out for what 2/3 years now? As with anything niche/high performance. The deals are out there, even on used ones.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
It will always vary from location to location. Never hurts to try. if you act very serious but walk away after they say no...might come running back up to you and say yes. Especially if they can't move them. The HC is badazz but I dislike Dodge personally. I can remember my parents buying a new one when I was little. they took the plastic off the seats. And when we drove it home...it broke down.
But I do hear lease advertisements on the radio which surprises me. But $3K down and like $599 a month for 36 months???? Pass.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You all need to stop with the Hellcat threads. I am not a dodge fan, but this is the second time a thread has caused me to build and price one out.
I would order one so quick if it wasn't for the supercharger issue. Actually, I would order it late April so I could have it for the summer.

2017 GoMango Orange with brass monkey wheels, A8, carbon fiber stripes, leather/suede seating and upgraded stereo system please!!!! LOL

Waiting for the new GT500, be like crickets. lol :confused:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I would order one so quick if it wasn't for the supercharger issue. Actually, I would order it late April so I could have it for the summer.

2017 GoMango Orange with brass monkey wheels, A8, carbon fiber stripes, leather/suede seating and upgraded stereo system please!!!! LOL

Waiting for the new GT500, be like crickets. lol :confused:
Haha, I also chose GoMango only because Purple is apparently a 16' color. No thanks on the stripes though, and I would debadge it the same day, lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, I also chose GoMango only because Purple is apparently a 16' color. No thanks on the stripes though, and I would debadge it the same day, lol.
Nice!!! lol
I go back and forth on the stripes. I saw a GoMango with those stripes and it is a head turner for sure. The GoMango looks killer in the sun.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Nice!!! lol
I go back and forth on the stripes. I saw a GoMango with those stripes and it is a head turner for sure. The GoMango looks killer in the sun.
Never been a stripe fan, and I'm kind of odd in that I don't like attention grabbing things, but have a strange attraction to obnoxious colors,lol.

I keep going back and forth on modding my V or look at a hellcat. New toy syndrome really.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I keep going back and forth on modding my V or look at a hellcat. New toy syndrome really.
I'm in the same boat bro.
I wrote to VMP some days ago about building my car. Sill waiting to hear back about options and costs. Or,...just buy something new.
Good luck!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What issue? I thought the IHI blower was stout, or is it just the 6.2L that's stout?
The 6.2 is stout.
The IHI superchargers are having issues with the bearings in the supercharger.
I hear that there a fix in the works. Hellcat owners are having superchargers replaced. Some are for a second time.

Users who are viewing this thread