Dealer markups have gone full insano

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sry to hijack, @13COBRA so true!! I meant to start a new post a couple months ago when you helped me out, this in Adam, you helped me negotiate a deal on a 2018 LFG Lariat F150, I bought it in Vegas bc all dealers around me would not discount anywhere near what Friendly Ford did in Vegas, so when you say ppl over pay in socal, you're dead on! A big thank you to @13COBRA for helping me out, I went with flex pay so I was able to get all rebates and 0% @66 mo
View attachment 1535557 View attachment 1535558
***PARKED IN DISABLED PARKING TEMPORARILY TO TAKE PICS(if I don't mention this 90% of comments will be capt obvious calling out that it is parked in a cripple spot:D)***

Good looking truck, glad it worked out for you.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Sry to hijack, @13COBRA so true!! I meant to start a new post a couple months ago when you helped me out, this in Adam, you helped me negotiate a deal on a 2018 LFG Lariat F150, I bought it in Vegas bc all dealers around me would not discount anywhere near what Friendly Ford did in Vegas, so when you say ppl over pay in socal, you're dead on! A big thank you to @13COBRA for helping me out, I went with flex pay so I was able to get all rebates and 0% @66 mo
View attachment 1535557 View attachment 1535558
***PARKED IN DISABLED PARKING TEMPORARILY TO TAKE PICS(if I don't mention this 90% of comments will be capt obvious calling out that it is parked in a cripple spot:D)***

Beautiful F150 what Tonneu cover is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
$20k markup on a 4runner!!!!!!!!!

If you really like "voodoo blue" that much you could color change for 1/10th the cost!

2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO (RARE)

We have a brand new and rare TRD PRO 4Runner on our lot in the new Voodo Blue color.
These are high demand and rare Trucks and they all have a adjusted market value added to them.
If you like to set up an appointment to come see this text me at show contact info and ask for Abraham
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE

Here are the specs on this 4Runner
Packages
F TR TRD PRO Package
P 2T All Weather Floor Liners/Cargo Tray

Accessories
F FE 50 State Emissions
P 3P Paint Protection Film
P 3Z First Aid Kit
P 5A Cargo Cover
P 7R Emergency Assistance Kit
P 9G Cargo Tote
P A6 Coin Holder / Ashtray Cup
P D5 Door Edge Guard
P D8 Hitch Ball Mount
P GN Cargo Net
P R6 Running Boards

MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
4.0L DOHC 24-Valve V6 w/Dual Independent VVT-i; 270HP / 278 Lb.-Ft. Torque Part-Time 4WD System with Active TRAC 5-Speed Auto Transmission w/ECT-i Pwr-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering Locking Rear Diff; Multi-Terrain Select Crawl Control; Hill-Start Assist Ctrl Front and Rear Vented Disc Brakes Front and Rr Stabilizer Bars
SAFETY & CONVENIENCE
Star Safety System: Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brake System with EBD, Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology Dr & Fr Pass: Advanced Airbag System, TAP Side & Knee Airbags,Active Headrests All Row Roll-Sensing Side Curtain Airbgs LATCH-Lower Anchor & Tether for CHildren

EXTERIOR
Hood Scoop, Rr Privacy Glass,Fog Lamps Color-Key Bumpers with Black Accents, Overfenders, and Outside Mirrors Projection Headlights, LED Taillights Tow Hitch Receiver w/ 7-&4-Pin Connector

INTERIOR
Air Conditioning w/Filter & 2nd-Row Vent Entune Premium JBL Audio w/ Integrated Navigation and Entune App Suite - 6.1" Hi Res Display, SXM - 3Mo Trial SofTex®-Trimmed,Pwr,Heated Front Seats; 40/20/40 Split,Recline&Fold-Flat 2nd-Row Back Up Camera w/Projected Path Keyless Entry; Power Sliding Rear Window Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/Sunshade

TRD PRO
17" TRD Alloy Wheels; P265/70R17 Tires TRD-Tuned Fox Shocks and Springs TRD Stamped Aluminum Front Skid Plate "TOYOTA" Front Grille; "TRD Pro" Badges Black Cargo Roof Rack TRD Shift Knob; "TRD Pro" Floor Mats High Performance LED Fog Lights

View attachment 1535003

That is indeed a healthy markup. I saw a Focus ST in that popular blue color (I forget the official name of it) that was going for an insane markup last year. It was around $20,000 too, I believe.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That is indeed a healthy markup. I saw a Focus ST in that popular blue color (I forget the official name of it) that was going for an insane markup last year. It was around $20,000 too, I believe.

Nitrous Blue I believe.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nitrous blue is only on the RS, but I assume that's the model he meant anyways

Whoops, that was the one indeed. I don't know a lot about those cars but when I was typing out that previous statement something felt wrong about saying it was an ST.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
The Pro’s are crazy. Bought mine for $42k and sold it with 20k miles for $40k. If it was a Cement I could have made a profit.

8005cb654188308929c5f3b73f14f979.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I bought a TRD Pro 4 Runner in Calvary Blue last year for my wife for under MSRP. That's insane. Nice SUV, but it's terribly underpowered.

This my Dad has an 02 he has had since new nice suv very underpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread