Death of ICE

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I’m surprised that no one mentioned synthetic fuels being a alternative to the “EV Push.” I recently viewed a video from Donut Media talking about this topic and I thought it was interesting. Apparently Audi and recently Porsche pursing the fuel alternative for ICE cars instead of eliminating them completely. Lastly, I do agree at the end of the day globalists don’t give a darn about EV or making the planet greener, it’s about total control on every aspect of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two major powerhouses in the game here regarding alternative fuels:

Big Oil buying up the patents/tech for the synthetics/alternatives and "Big Electricity" staked by the globalists with China pulling the strings.

I think it''s pretty obvious which way the powers that be here swing in favor of.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Two major powerhouses in the game here regarding alternative fuels:

Big Oil buying up the patents/tech for the synthetics/alternatives and "Big Electricity" staked by the globalists with China pulling the strings.

I think it''s pretty obvious which way the powers that be here swing in favor of.

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

I’m rooting for synthetics! I know it’s the underdog right now but a man can dream.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I’m surprised that no one mentioned synthetic fuels being a alternative to the “EV Push.” I recently viewed a video from Donut Media talking about this topic and I thought it was interesting. Apparently Audi and recently Porsche pursing the fuel alternative for ICE cars instead of eliminating them completely. Lastly, I do agree at the end of the day globalists don’t give a darn about EV or making the planet greener, it’s about total control on every aspect of your life.

Not just with the VAG projects in synthetic fuel, but others with renewable carbon based fuels. Lots of use of methane and other byproducts that would otherwise be wasted. Some claim it can be as carbon intensive as electric, if not better.

But I suppose that's a moot point given government has signaled the future will be electric only. It's not just about emissions reduction, it's about appearances as well, and nothing "looks" quite as environmentally friendly as electric.

quad

Established Member
Can't argue with Musk here. Fossil fuel is a finite resource. It will be phased out. But pushing a button to make it all go away immediately will be disastrous.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Can't argue with Musk here. Fossil fuel is a finite resource. It will be phased out. But pushing a button to make it all go away immediately will be disastrous.

He's so ****in weird but brilliant at the same time. His last 3hr podcast on Rogan was amazing. Hard to listen to but man the way he looks at stuff and thinks about things is what puts him where he is.

All these places that are doing an abrupt stop/cancellation of fossil fuel usage will be taken over by countries that dont.

Users who are viewing this thread