debut @ sema

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
how is it a good idea to market the truck stating that it has a 5.4 but the 6.2 is on the way? unless ford waits until next year i would think that will hurt the sell.:dunno: just thinking out loud.

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
the 5.4 is an option. meaning if the consumer wants to pay thousands less for the truck and thousands less on gas every year they can opt for the 5.4.

Well close, the 5.4L is the only engine available at product launch. Once the 6.2L is ready, it will be the optional engine to the standard 5.4L.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Well close, the 5.4L is the only engine available at product launch. Once the 6.2L is ready, it will be the optional engine to the standard 5.4L.

6.2 will be optional? Since when do SVTs offer standard motors? :shrug:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
6.2 will be optional? Since when do SVTs offer standard motors? :shrug:

Since this truck, which relies more on suspension than horsepower. I doubt I will be able to afford this truck when it comes out because of other debt but I am hoping to pick up a used one a year later with the 5.4L. It'll get better gas mileage and still do everything that I want it to. I have no problem with them offering the smaller engine with an upgraded one for the people that want more power.

Users who are viewing this thread