Decided to pick up these 1:18 scale Terminators today.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Some Comp Orange goodness!

q4st5rd.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Is there any way to purchase one, or a link where you could direct me to? I NEED one in my life....I miss my baby :(

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/2004-competition-orange-cobra-40k-miles-so-cal.748148/

img_0328-jpg.150451
Unfortunately, no. If you check the SC website, they don't list any of the cars they have for sale (besides some generic popular ones most stores have) because the stock depends on which stores you go to and that particular store just gets a random shipment of Maisto models. Your best bet is to just to get familiar when your local store get's a new shipment and places the pallet of 1:18 cars out and literally just go to town and start digging through each row of cars until you find what you want.

Btw, you have a gorgeous Comp O Terminator. It's literally how I would want my own Terminator to look with the chrome 18s, lowered, but not slammed, and clean as can be.

If you want, I could sell you one, or you could search eBay for one.

patc84

Established Member
nice score.

i have 4 at home for sale if anyone is interested, not hijacking by anymeans.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Btw, you have a gorgeous Comp O Terminator. It's literally how I would want my own Terminator to look with the chrome 18s, lowered, but not slammed, and clean as can be.

Thank you! I can't tell you how much I miss that car. It was perfect in every way for what it was. The only thing she needed was a 2.2KB :). One day I will get another and I will make it look exactly the same. Thanks for your comment!

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Thank you! I can't tell you how much I miss that car. It was perfect in every way for what it was. The only thing she needed was a 2.2KB :). One day I will get another and I will make it look exactly the same. Thanks for your comment!

Np man. I would miss the hell out of a car like that too! Unfortunately Terminators are holding their price pretty high. Right before I went off to college back in 08 when the economy was in the toilet and Terminators were at an all time low, I almost picked up a black 03 Cobra. I regret not buying it now, but at the time it made sense, since I had no where to put it when I moved to Columbus. The car had 35k miles, had a KB 2.2, 60lb injectors, KB BAP, 18" AFS Machined Cobra wheels, and probably had some other things I can't recall, but it made 600 rwhp on a relatively conservative tune and was somewhat local in VA and he wanted $18,500 for the car. I'm kicking myself now, but Terminators around that time in decent shape were going around $20-$23k depending on miles/mods.

At least I still had my supercharged 99 GT with an 03 Cobra IRS, that I later put a turbo kit on. Later I bought a brand new WRX in 2013 that I could use as a fun DD, would be good in the snow, and would hopefully get close to 20 mpg lol.

Now I have an 86 GT and i'm seriously considering buying an 02 WRX with a 2.2 stroker, turbonetics GTK450 turbo, twin disc clutch, 1-2 straight cut gears--3-4 helical cut, billet main shaft, trans built by Andrew Tech, Wilwood 6 Pots up front, 4 pots in the rear, real Volk TE37SLs, literally every part of the engine is fully built, coilovers, makes 31lbs and 500 hp. Needs a rebuilt turbo and new vinyl wrap, but the car is a steal at $10k. I was looking for a DD since I totaled my modded WRX, but this car may just be too good a deal to pass up.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
i just picked one of these up recently, just because the price was too good. I've got a few colors, but still looking for my DSG color one. No way in hell i'm paying 300-400 for one though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anyone remember when Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint made 1:24 scale diecast cars? I always hoped one or both would make a 2003 or 2004 Cobra. Then sadly both stopped making diecast models. Their stuff was much more detailed and the quality was high. I look at that CO Cobra and can envision a really nicely scaled Danbury Mint model.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
eBay has plenty of these for those looking. But some are trying to get insane amounts of money for them. I think I paid 38 dollars for mine.

I really like the GMP diecasts. I sold all those, but looking at some again for display at the shop.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone remember when Danbury Mint and Franklin Mint made 1:24 scale diecast cars? I always hoped one or both would make a 2003 or 2004 Cobra. Then sadly both stopped making diecast models. Their stuff was much more detailed and the quality was high. I look at that CO Cobra and can envision a really nicely scaled Danbury Mint model.

I have about 25 Franklin Mint and maybe 3 or 4 Danbury Mint diecast cars. My grandfather bought them for me when I was a young boy.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
i just picked one of these up recently, just because the price was too good. I've got a few colors, but still looking for my DSG color one. No way in hell i'm paying 300-400 for one though.
What colors do you have? I have a dsg that I wouldn't mind parting ways with for the right color

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
What colors do you have? I have a dsg that I wouldn't mind parting ways with for the right color

Black coupe, red vert, red coupe, and this competition orange coupe i just picked up for 26 bucks and couldnt say no to.

Any idea what you'd take for it $$$ wise?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member

Here is my Franklin Mint 1:24 scale 1970 Chevelle...

vbb40VK.jpg

Unfortunately they didn't make any Terminators, but GMP did make these 1:18 scale bad ass models that are very detailed. I have both colors of the LX in red and orange. 93' Cobra, Most of the SSP 1:18 scale cars, still looking to get the all black FBI notch, and I don't have a direct picture, but I have picture of the box of my Dark Horse model. It's probably my favorite next to my 89' LX drag cars. It's a 85' LX notch drag car.
dcsFTFR.jpg

I wish I had more 2000 Cobra Rs, I would love to pull the engine and place it in some different Fords.
0bfJhAC.jpg

Both of these Welly 1:18 1986 GT & SVO were highly detailed for only being $15 new back around 2006 or so. Now the 86 GTs are crazy rare. I've sold like 3-4 for $200-$220 each.

ZoWAcsu.jpg

LJ629Bo.jpg

quad

Established Member
Quite a few regret selling their Terminators.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Black coupe, red vert, red coupe, and this competition orange coupe i just picked up for 26 bucks and couldnt say no to.

Any idea what you'd take for it $$$ wise?
Nah, couldn't sell. Trade coupes or no dice for me

(Sorry for thread hijack OP)

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen

Still hate myself for giving the buyer of my '06 Z06 the matching Franklin Mint Z06 in DSOM. Should have kept it (both model and car haha).

Users who are viewing this thread