• Seek therapy

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Super nice Husband

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corvetteman39

Established Member
My wife wants a pedicure and to go out to eat down in Bartlesville, OK which is fifty miles from our home one way so there will be some gas expense as well. Basically after all said and done it could turn out to be a $80-$90 day. I told her I would give her the pedicure myself here at home and cook tonite and even crack open a bottle of wine, while in the back of my head I'm thinkng of banking the money for my mods..........So dedicated car guy or seek help for being car crazy?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Pretty shitty of you to encourage her NOT to spend any money so you can spend it on mods. :rollseyes

corvetteman39

Established Member
Well you took this totally wrong then cause I didn't encourage shit I was just basically wanting to show how much of a dedicated car guy I am, as I am typing this we are discussing where to eat and what time to go. LOL!! I would never be that selfish to my wife, she lets me do quite a bit and spend alot of money on my rides.

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Well you took this totally wrong then cause I didn't encourage shit I was just basically wanting to show how much of a dedicated car guy I am, as I am typing this we are discussing where to eat and what time to go. LOL!! I would never be that selfish to my wife, she lets me do quite a bit and spend alot of money on my rides.

cool_story_bro_trollcat.jpg

There, now this worthless thread has a pic at least.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
you keep this up and you'll have plenty of money to dump into the car....well, about half of what's in your bank account i should say..

Users who are viewing this thread