Definition of Insanity???

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
Is this insane, or what??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2331719TwinSChargedLightning1.jpg

2331720TwinSChargedLightning2.jpg

Anyone willing to try this setup on their Terminator???

Last edited:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
thats nuts,are those whipples painted blue? First thought was the twin supercharged ferrari made by rentech...I wonder what kind of numbers this thing makes.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Whether or not you'd want a setup like this depends on what you're looking for. I think it's a very innovative idea. I like it. I also like the blue. There was another thread yesterday that discussed this setup in more detail. This bad boy is making serious power.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Holy Sheet!!!
that reminds of Bill Cosby's routine about driving Carroll Shelby's Twin Supercharged A.C.
Cobra.
Being in a truck he's got a strong frame to start with.
Nice toy.
By the way the definition of insanity is " doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Holy Sheet!!!
that reminds of Bill Cosby's routine about driving Carroll Shelby's Twin Supercharged A.C.
Cobra.
Being in a truck he's got a strong frame to start with.
Nice toy.
By the way the definition of insanity is " doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

That's Einstein's definition, Webster says "a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder" :beer:

Sharkster

Established Member
why not, a blower for each head. Im betting some serious ass whipping power there. It is innovative. The blue looks like shit... black or polished.

AaronK

Established Member
That's sick! Not a big fan of the blue but I would still like to have that lightning! I would never do a setup like that just because there's too many variables. But props to whoever built that thing! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread