• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Delaware has lost it's mind

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by jsd512, Feb 28, 2018.

1. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member

The mentally insane keep gaining ground. Reason and logic are losing.

2. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

No wonder politicians cant solve the issue of keeping firearms away from the mentally ill because they would actually have to do some self-reflection for once.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici, 03Sssnake and me32 like this.
  3. M240Bravo

M240Bravo Well-Known Member Established Member

I don't get it. Why do people let this happen? Normal every day people need to stand up and fight this.

Mpoitrast87 and SHIFTYBUSINESS like this.
  4. Revvv

Revvv Infinity Poster Established Member

I will need to finish watching this ridiculous BS later.

After 2 min of the video I already see a need for law suits to be brought against the State and the Board of Education.

Absolutely infuriating.

SHIFTYBUSINESS likes this.
  5. _Snake_

_Snake_ Well-Known Member Established Member

My move from DE to FL in 2006 doesn’t seem so crazy now.

6. CGLhawk260

CGLhawk260 Active Member Established Member

So if i am a white male 14 years old i can change / identify my race and gender to Asian and female tomorrow without my parents consent. Wow

Zemedici likes this.
  7. spectreman

spectreman Active Member Established Member

Today I'm identifying as an aluminum toaster; tomorrow I'll be rabid wolverine. Is that an issue?

8. Skitzerman

Skitzerman NE Philly Premium Member Established Member

The liberals want to make wingnuts out of your children before you might have any meaningful influence on them.

BrunotheBoxer likes this.
  9. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

Maybe we should re-think the whole "we don't execute the mentally ill" approach.

Zemedici likes this.
  10. Revvv

If you're a liberal you can apparently identify as a gay, transgender, transvestite cheese burger, and all is good.

Does that sound insane? If not, it should.

11. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member

ABSOLUTE LUNACY!

stupidity.jpg

Zemedici likes this.
  12. DaleM

DaleM T$45GOATMAGAMen Established Member

Throw in an unemployed fatherlass pregnant social justice warrior and you have a welfare ticket too.

Zemedici likes this.
  13. Bdubbs

Bdubbs u even lift bro? Established Member

Wow, kudos to Tucker. I don't even know who he is. Chalk this up as another reason why I personally won't bring a child into this world.

14. Revvv

I had to debate a group a short while ago over the gender identification issue.

After listening to everyone, and accepting every answer and excuse we have all heard, I finally had my chance to speak. No one expected me to have an argument against the choice to choose gender, bathrooms, or locker rooms if a child, or anyone else identified as their opposite sex.

Instead of addressing the issue head on with statements, I formed everything as a question of sorts.

If I stood before you wearing a chicken suit, would you be OK with that? It's just a harmless costume; but what would you say if I claimed to identify as a chicken?

After a couple interruptions to tell me I had a stupid argument things settled down. A select few were smart enough to know where this was headed.

Now, if I, as a chicken, choose to live in a farmer's hen house, roost with the birds, eat with the birds, or possibly try to lay an egg, how would society as a whole view my choice? What if I carried it even further and had surgery to give me a beak, and implant feathers?

The answer around the room was a mixture of smiles, laughing, and some very vocal angry outbursts. Only one person said I was off topic and that animals were not the topic at hand.

The rest of the comments said plainly that I would be deemed insane. I would be unfit to live in society. Such actions would be evident of a mental issue.

So if I identify as something I am not, that is a mental issue? Yes. So this idea of gender identification begins as a process of thought; a mental action? Yes.

Everyone here just openly admitted that such thinking is insanity. It is a mental condition not fit to exist safely in society.

The room was quiet. I sat down and waited for the next argument on the topic. No one moved. No one knew what to say.

Delaware is making a decision to exclude parents regarding a very important choice and emotion in their child's life. The officials are clearly mentally deficient.

15. MassCobra

MassCobra All set Established Member

I saw this on Tucker last night and was relieved to see that liberals are taking the initiative in knowing what's best for other peoples children.

16. Revvv

They bought into Hillary's, "It takes a village to raise a child" BS years ago.

No, it does not take a village. Apparently when the village is involved the result is "The Villiage People".

The future starts in the home. Parents need to stop being self absorbed, stop being push overs when the children make demands, and act like parents.

17. 03cobra 87GN

03cobra 87GN Active Member Established Member

I'm from De and also a new parent. I saw this the other day and it is infuriating to say the least. Happy I moved last year, though now I'm thinking not far enough away. The problem I see is when I tell people about this they seem upset but nobody does anything.... Seems like a common occurrence on many issues.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

18. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

My wife is already talking about send our twins to a private or military school so they can actually get the tools they need to not only function but excel in society.

Public schools have ruined a generation of kids by turning them into SJW's.

Zemedici likes this.
  19. Voltwings

Voltwings Well-Known Member Established Member

It was a very simple question: what gives you the right, and on whose authority? That's a straight forward question and yet he could not get a straight forward answer...

Zemedici likes this.
  20. Zemedici

Zemedici Well-Known Member Established Member

That’s the anti Carlson MO, just sidestep sidestep sidestep. Tucker is about as real as it gets.

Revvv and MassCobra like this.