Delima

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
I have a 2002 True Blue lightning with minor bolt ons and 17,500 miles on it.
I had someone offer me 24K cash for it today. if you were in my situation, what would you do. I truck is only driven once or twice a month and usually not very far when it it... I am torn here, I love the truck, but I see it costing me more and more here in the future.. Insurance, fuel, maintinance, etc.. for for something I don't drive that often... Oh, and it's paid for.

203Cree

Established Member
Do it. You could always get another later if you want. You're obviously not enjoying it much right now. Might as well get some cash and get something new/diff/cheaper/whatever fits your fancy. Good luck.

svtTom01

Motorboatin' S.O.B
Established Member
I would do it in a heartbeat. $24k is really high for an 02 even with minor bolt-ons. I am in the same boat as you. I have an 01 with 18,500 miles and have been seriously considering selling it because I don't drive it enough. If the guy is truly serious about buying it for $24k cash I would not think twice about it.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
It's paid for...why not keep it? Unless, you really need the 24k.

I guess I'm just not too keen on getting rid of a vehicle that's rare and so much fun to drive, especially if it's not necessary to get rid of it. JMO. :beer:

02true blue L

Established Member
nastynivek said:
It's paid for...why not keep it? Unless, you really need the 24k.

I guess I'm just not too keen on getting rid of a vehicle that's rare and so much fun to drive, especially if it's not necessary to get rid of it. JMO. :beer:
exactly,and is not like there is 15,000 other true blues out there.

Users who are viewing this thread