Delusional Mustang seller of the day

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
I am so ****ing tired of seeing cobra bumpers on GTs.

This! He only has a front bumper too! Its like he wanted to do a cobra clone but after he spent $60,000, he realized he couldnt afford the rear bumper. Those GT bumpers are HIDEOUS. $60K and you left the stock wheels and spoiler on there? Why didnt you just buy an actual mineral-****ing-grey Cobra? Why would....You know I cant even deal with this today. You want $40,000 for this turd that is worth MAYBE a 1/4 of that? How did you spend that much money and still only have 525HP? This doesnt look like $60,000. It wouldn't even be $60,000 if he included the price of the car brand new. I dont get some of these guys and their logic.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sad thing is it actually seems like a decent mod list, but good luck getting anywhere near even $20k for it.
he will be lucky to get half that. My bet he doesn't sell it. we will see it up again in a year or so

good mod list, but mods don't get you your money back on the return. And that "custom paint" sure as hell looks OEM.
my thoughts on the paint as well. and while the mod list is good I do not see 59K in mods unless he includes the cost of the GT originally which he says it doesn't

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Wants 40k for his car and is willing to take trades but will only pay trade in value.

Haha!! I noticed that as well. Translated----give me top dollar for my car and I will low-ball the shit out of you on the trade

Blackoyote

Established Member

I forgot to post it, but here's the response I got from him:

"Good morning. That is the custom paint in the pictures. Its not the factory original paint job in the pictures. I just took the pictures the day before posting the ad. It's not a crazy custom color, but a super high quality paint job.
Thanks!"

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so there is no custom to it .. just expensive ...

I forgot to post it, but here's the response I got from him:

"Good morning. That is the custom paint in the pictures. Its not the factory original paint job in the pictures. I just took the pictures the day before posting the ad. It's not a crazy custom color, but a super high quality paint job.
Thanks!"

Users who are viewing this thread