Dent help?

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
I wasn't sure where to put this put it seemed the best in here so here we go!

I've recently discovered a TINY, and I mean tiny, dent on my passenger side rear quarter like directly above my tire. I've owned this car for 3-1/2 years and I swear to god... I've never, ever seen it before until last week. The car is not a DD. I only park it at one location since I discovered it and it was at my cousin's gas station where I just stop by here and there, but it was in direct line of my eye sight the whole time and.. well I just can't figure out where it would have come from.

Is it able to popped out you guys think? Or should I just say leave it:shrug:

Only problem with me, and I'm sure a lot of you guys is that 95% of people won't even see it, I guarantee it... lol...but I see it every damn time I'm on that side...and it bugs the crap out of me.

Anyway...Heres a picture, let me know what you all think. Its pretty hard to see with the color and all, but its there guys.

IMG_0677-1.jpg

IMG_0677.gif

Maybe I just need to stop worrying about it and realize its just a car, and it can't be perfect :burn:

lol idk

BajaBoy

Established Member
call around to the local auto body shops or even dealer and see if they have aintless dent removal. Normally the shop it's self wont do it, they have a vendor come in for an appointment.

I have not personally used this method yet but i will soon as my recent purchase has a few problem areas.

A good friend used this on his G35 and there are zero traces of a ding/dent after its been pulled.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Paintless dent removal will be able to get that no problem, those guys (when good) are amazing in what they can do. I had a ding in my GT500 in the body line right in front of the wheel, I thought no way they could get and they did, cost me 65$.

Now yours they might have to drill a pilot hole in your inner fender well due to the dual walled fenders, but no biggy.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
You aren't far from Schaumburg. Talk to Daryl at Dent Specialties on Morse Ave. in Schaumburg. Tell him Nick with the White Cobra convertible sent you. The man is THE BEST paintless dent removal guy ever. I have him in my speed dial contacts on my iPhone. It would be worth the drive and about $80 for sure. I trust him with all of my cars...as he has had to use his magic touch on all of them at one point or another.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
that should be an easy dent for paintless dent removal, they can get most dents out or make them look way better, most of the time the only thing that stops them is when they really have no means of accessing an area due to the way panels line up and things that block their tools from total access.

I had my entire cobra done by a guy I knew and he got everything out for like 60 bucks. If you do not know someone it will be more expensive but worth it as they are way cheaper than a body shop

Users who are viewing this thread