Deploying with the ARMY

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I leave Hell Paso on 1 June. It will take half your tour for everyone in the unit to figure your rank/grade out! My sister lives in Hanford BTW.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I leave Hell Paso on 1 June. It will take half your tour for everyone in the unit to figure your rank/grade out! My sister lives in Hanford BTW.
6 months my ass. I have been out here for almost 7 years and I still can't get navy ranks. and have had navy around since day one. I got the army, marines and air force down tho.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
6 months my ass. I have been out here for almost 7 years and I still can't get navy ranks. and have had navy around since day one. I got the army, marines and air force down tho.

:lol:I kept getting confused and saluting E-4s.

I'm AF and deployed with the Army back in 07/08. Had a ****ing blast I went to Ft. Riley for CST though. When you can leave base at Ft Bliss you MUST go to Chicos Tacos and get a double with fries. After you are done wuth the eacos let the fries soak in the juice and enjoy:beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
:lol:I kept getting confused and saluting E-4s.

I'm AF and deployed with the Army back in 07/08. Had a ****ing blast I went to Ft. Riley for CST though. When you can leave base at Ft Bliss you MUST go to Chicos Tacos and get a double with fries. After you are done wuth the eacos let the fries soak in the juice and enjoy:beer:

we went through ft bliss for CRC back in 03. what a shit hole. they closed the CRC there down and now if/when I get done out here I get to go back through Ft. Benning. I hear that is worse LOL.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
we went through ft bliss for CRC back in 03. what a shit hole. they closed the CRC there down and now if/when I get done out here I get to go back through Ft. Benning. I hear that is worse LOL.

What does CRC stand for? CST stands for Combat Skills Training (AF term I guess) I ask because CRC stands for something else in my career field.

FEARED

Established Member
I will be doing a 12 month deployment to Kuwait. Our ranks are not that hard, but I do see how they can be confusing. I still need to memorize ARMY ranks so I dont look like a moron, or can I just call everyone soldier? lol

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I will be doing a 12 month deployment to Kuwait. Our ranks are not that hard, but I do see how they can be confusing. I still need to memorize ARMY ranks so I dont look like a moron, or can I just call everyone soldier? lol
I think what makes your ranks hard to remember is that you guys put your rate with it to. Although the 1, 2, and 3 should be a dead give away.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
navy hear deploying to afghan, with the national guard... doing convoy ops with the Provincial Reconstruction team.... gonna have to get use to wearing those ACU's

gone for year and 2 months...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
navy hear deploying to afghan, with the national guard... doing convoy ops with the Provincial Reconstruction team.... gonna have to get use to wearing those ACU's

gone for year and 2 months...

I think the ACUs will blend better than your guys new funky water camo.....

FEARED

Established Member
I think the ACUs will blend better than your guys new funky water camo.....

True. But the only reason the NAVY went to the "urban camo" is we had way to many uniforms and the CNO/MCPON decided to consolidate them. The blue camos are not meant for combat wear, it even states it in the instructions.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
True. But the only reason the NAVY went to the "urban camo" is we had way to many uniforms and the CNO/MCPON decided to consolidate them. The blue camos are not meant for combat wear, it even states it in the instructions.

Muhammad I hear the American Navy is coming down from Kabul. keep a careful watch ...

Ah but Mahmud how will I recognize them?

Well muhammad .. watch for the moving blue lake where you know there is no water around for miles

FEARED

Established Member
Muhammad I hear the American Navy is coming down from Kabul. keep a careful watch ...

Well muhammad .. watch for the moving blue lake where you know there is no water around for miles

Didnt the United Nations (U.N) wear blue camo?

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member

:lol:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Made it to FT Bliss, will be here for a few weeks, then off to Kuwait or Iraq.
Hahahahahahahahahaha I imagine that ft. bliss in the summertime will prepare you pretty good for Iraq at least. Kuwait has a pant load more humidity. good luck on it

Users who are viewing this thread