Destruction Of Lamborghini Gallardo In China

mosconiac

Established Member
InsaneTwist.com - Best of Web - Funny stuff: Destruction Of Lamborghini Gallardo In China

Yeah...a very rational response.

destruction_Lamborghini_Gallardo_insanetwist_7.jpg

96 cobra

Established Member
Wasn't there a rather infamous late 70's story regarding a Caddy owner smashing & setting his car on fire adjacent to the caddy plant for similar reasons?...

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
way to make a statement.....you just downed all that money you spent dipshit

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Being half Chinese I can't believe that someone from China would destroy a car like that. They generally are the cheapest and most thrifty people out there so to see one demolish a car that cost him anywhere from $550K-$750 is just mind boggling to me lol.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I would have at least donated it to a homeless person so they had a place to live. What about all the starving kids in china my mom used to tell me about?

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Hahaha. He has so much money he can afford to blow it all on making a statement! To rebel publicly instead of keeping the car and representing a company he had no pride for, and to do it at a hundred thousand dollar price tag. He doesn't even care. :banana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lol at a chinese businessman bitching about consumer rights in CHINA of all places. :rollseyes

I would have at least donated it to a homeless person so they had a place to live. What about all the starving kids in china my mom used to tell me about?

they make ipods now :dancenana:

mineralstangt

Established Member
lol at a chinese businessman bitching about consumer rights in CHINA of all places. :rollseyes

they make ipods now :dancenana:

I completely agree, he'll get no sympathy here. This may be off topic but I can't help but think, "Wow, we as human beings witnessed our fellow humans suffer one of the biggest natural disasters and to sit there and bitch because your car doesn't work seems highly arrogant and ignorant to me. I live in Cali and see everyday how Chinese folk drive and I'm willing to bet there's a logical reason why his car ceased to function . . . ". Call me what you will but stereotypes exist for a reason, for being someone who shows a slight chance of intelligence based off of what kind of car he drives it's amazing that he actually thought destroying his car was a good idea . . . what kind of response will Lamborghini give, "Joke's on him, he already paid for the car, we got what we wanted . . . Dumbass!" Rant off.

Users who are viewing this thread