Detailed a Turbo/Auto 9 second Black SN97. Pics and Mini Shoot.

gabe1530

Banned
Detailed a friends mustang today. badass car... makes me want to build mine into a full race car. i had a fun time working on his car and it turned out amazing. here are some pics. enjoy!

Last edited:

CaDDy

Banned
Nice job on that paint! Now the paint matches the rest of the car.

Any idea on #'s? And another question for you if you happened to notice. I believe that's a Steeda hood he's installed on his car. My hood doesn't completely close (Latches all the way, but doesn't sit 100% flush with the fender) The air filter and to some extent heat shield rubber around the airbox don't allow this with a TVS when it's installed out of the box. Does your friend have this problem with the turbo in that location?

gabe1530

Banned
yeah, i was pretty exhausted when i got home. i didnt even think to proof read my thread.

numbers, mid 600's on 13lbs with the t76. built motor, ported heads, etc.
the hood has been extensively modified as he used to have a s/c setup. i dont know what was cut/modified to make it fit like it does but its perfect.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That black on black GT is a real street beast! It surely must put some fear into most who happen to encounter it on the street. Mid 600s, eh? Yeah, I'd call it a street beast for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread