Detroit Area Terminators

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I Just wanted to invite any detroit Guys to the 3rd annual MCT Scott Brooks Fall cruise. MCT is the Motor City terminators just for info. The reason why I state this is because I realize that there are a whole new crew who own terminators (guys who are buying them used). Some of these people are unaware of the car club and what we do. MCT does evrything from mod parties, Niche Line Tours, cruises, Milan dragway events, and shows. To find out more you can go to Taste of home section on this website and towrds the bottom we have a MCT section. Thanks and enjoy those terminators :beer:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
It is Oct 11, 2008. If it rains, then we will have it on the following Saturday. I got a few PM's about the post. The reason for the post is to let people know about the club and the club functions. There are a ton of guys in the club with knowledge. On SVTP lately, there has been some "general" questions. This is due to the fact that there is a whole new generation of Cobra owners. Most of the original owners sold thier cobras and the newer owners have the same questions we had when we first bought our cobras. I wanted to give the new owners in the Detroit area a welcome and let them know about the club and its functions.

jt239

Established Member
Bump...lets hear from all the Detroit area Terminators who are not yet members!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread