Diagnostic software and tools to repair and maintain our shelby GT500'S: Ford IDS

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
My Automotive electrical repair service is ready and open for business for anyone needing help locally or remotely. Still currently working a full time job but have decided its time to start a new venture of my own. Gonna see how this all pans out before I open a brick-n-mortar repair shop and see how much of a demand there is for such a service. Please feel free to contact me if in need of any automotive electrical repair assistance needed on any Ford Motor Passenger Car/Suv's/Trucks (1992-Present).

Last edited:

claybeatz

Established Member
My Automotive electrical repair service is ready and open for business for anyone needing help locally or remotely. Still currently working a full time job but have decided its time to start a new venture of my own. Gonna see how this all pans out before I open a brick-n-mortar repair shop and see how much of a demand there is for such a service. Please feel free to contact me if in need of any automotive electrical repair assistance needed on any Ford Motor Passenger Car/Suv's/Trucks (1992-Present).
You got a good niche here sir, especially with all of the bs going on the world right now. You got a website for this service?

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
You got a good niche here sir, especially with all of the bs going on the world right now. You got a website for this service?
@claybeatz I dont have a website yet because I dont yet know how or if this service will take off. I've recently decided to expand this service beyond friends and family to local garages and other businesses. Its really hard getting a small business off the ground and running these days although it is in demand from ppl who have had there warranties run out or older vehicle owners who dread going to the dealership for electrical repairs. If I decide to go brick-n-mortar ( Which will be in a much warmer climate than Michigan when I retire from Ford Motor Co in 4 years) than I feel at that point I'll do the web site deal. If you have any questions regarding how I could help you just feel free to ask. Consulting is FREE

claybeatz

Established Member
@claybeatz I dont have a website yet because I dont yet know how or if this service will take off. I've recently decided to expand this service beyond friends and family to local garages and other businesses. Its really hard getting a small business off the ground and running these days although it is in demand from ppl who have had there warranties run out or older vehicle owners who dread going to the dealership for electrical repairs. If I decide to go brick-n-mortar ( Which will be in a much warmer climate than Michigan when I retire from Ford Motor Co in 4 years) than I feel at that point I'll do the web site deal. If you have any questions regarding how I could help you just feel free to ask. Consulting is FREE
I appreciate that I will hit you up!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Updated 2022 Ford IDS test after replacing new ford racing COP'S and brisk racing siver spark plugs gapped at .024" GR-BR-10S. Its a 2 step colder plug, So far im really happy with the results I see from the spark plugs and new coils. I didnt really need to change the coils but i did just because and plan to keep the old ones for replacements if needed.I definitely can hear the difference in the motor and exhaust! No idle misfire, power balance test looks good and relative compression test is what i expected. Have not took it out for a road test yet so we will see what happens. But so far.....im happy with what I see and hear. I still plan to run a few more tests....complete charging system/alternator ripple,Starting system,complete fuel system and injectors, evap,Network,ECU (All Modules) NVH testing....ect. With ford IDS you can pretty run tests on anything and save to compare against the last year data. Really impressive software. You local? offering testing packages whatever may suit your needs.

Lightning Fast⚡Electrical Automotive Repair LLC
PM Me or [email protected]
Remote or Local (On Site) Technical Repair

2022 Relative Compression Test.jpg

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
This is a great tool for keeping Data on your Battery, Starting System and charging system's health.

TOPDON BT300P​

TOPDON BT300P.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread