Did you buy a TV this Black Friday?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

Tispho

Established Member
Best Buy, Sears, and Costco often have "exclusive products" which are actually cheaper run down versions.

Amazon Black Friday is fine.

oldmodman

Established Member
I got my 65" Panasonic Plasma on Amazon two years ago. I searched for several weeks but they had the best price by three hundred dollars. And it was three days AFTER cyber Monday. Latest model too.
It was $1786.00 delivered, no shipping and no tax.
It arrived in perfect condition and has worked perfectly ever since.

01GTB

Established Member
A guy who buys a BF promo really doesn't give a shit about quality. It's all about winning on BF. He'll do the same thing next year.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I bought the 60" led smart Vizio from Walmart. I'm almost certain it's the same tv they normally sell in their store. It was $688 normally $900 or $1000 I don't remember. A killer deal? No not really, however it was one of their 1 hour gaurantee items so instead of waiting in line I showed up at 6:30 got the coupon, left and went back at 1 a.m. To pay. It will be shipped to store in a few weeks. I'll see how it is when I get it but it looks good in store. I need a tv for my new apartment soon and I remember when $700 got you a 40" LCD 60hz so I figured why not lol

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Last edited:

saleensc281

Established Member
Typically the best time to buy a TV is right after the Super Bowl. A lot of people go out and buy a big screen just to watch the game and then return it the next day. Because it is now used, the store will sell it at a reduced cost. I was able to buy a TV and a complete surround sound, because some jack wagon did just that. Something to think about.

blackfang

Established Member
I do not go out on BF until Friday night or the next day. There is nothing I need that bad that would cause me to have to go out and deal with the stupidity that ensues. I rather pay a little extra money later on. All I bought Friday was some shoes for the wife for Christmas and more shotgun ammo.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
No need to deal with clowns on such a hectic day. A few months ago Target made a pricing error on a 51" Samsung, full high def, 3D, etc.., for $200.

mjs1012

Established Member
I got one online from best buy on Friday. It's not that big but a decent size from where I'm putting it.

Users who are viewing this thread