Did you pay over or under? If so how much?

Did you pay over sticker ? Poll is anonymous

• Under msrp

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Msrp

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 1k over

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 1001-5k over

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • 5k over

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters

1FASFKR

Established Member
Contacted dealer today in DFW about a Red w/black stripes GT350. $15K over sticker. Told me paying MSRP is stealing it and never gonna happen.

liter of cola

Established Member
^lmfaoooo

don't they make you wanna take off your white glove and slap em with it.

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Theres a red R, that is heading to Bill Collins Ford Lincoln in Louisville, sitting on a truck in Lima OH right now.

First GT350 ive seen in person... I like it.

F8L SN8K

Established Member
I bought my Lightning from Bill Collins Ford. Some of the salesmen are good.

They sold GT500s for 25k over sticker. Curious what they will end up selling an R for?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought my Lightning from Bill Collins Ford. Some of the salesmen are good.

They sold GT500s for 25k over sticker. Curious what they will end up selling an R for?

I thought about calling and asking in case it wasn't sold. But, I'm lazy.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Market is beginning to soften. I'm seeing a lot more trade hands at $5-7k over MSRP (GT350's; R's are still moving at $15k+) instead of $10k+.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Msrp, my local dealer was asking $7.5k over though. Had to drive 300 miles.

guarnibl

Established Member
Dealer I bought my Boss 302 from called me yesterday asking if I wanted to buy a GT350 (left me a VM). I laughed. Market absolutely must be softening. I didn't bother following up. Cool car for sure, but I won't pay ADM for this one (not sure what they wanted for it).

Last edited:

cluscher

Established Member
$1500 over, Track Pack car, Deep Impact Blue, no stripes.

Hey, that's my twin! Got mine for msrp, but had to ship it for 1500 to the west coast.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Not me, but my stepdaughter's boss just got in today a 2016 R, yellow with black roof no stripes. Says he paid $125,000. $50,000 over sticker, and didn't even flinch when he said it supposedly.

50blackout

Established Member
Not me, but my stepdaughter's boss just got in today a 2016 R, yellow with black roof no stripes. Says he paid $125,000. $50,000 over sticker, and didn't even flinch when he said it supposedly.

WOW WOW WOW. The dealership near Sacramento CA, told me and I quote "... yeah we can order you a track pack for 58k, and then just a 45k markup." Wow, 100k!!! I'm sorry, I love these cars, but this is ridiculous. The 13 and 14 Gt500 Shelbys were 10k over when they came out and few dealers were doing 20k over and I thought that was crazy. I guess some people really have enough money to burn (I mean "spend").

krt22

Established Member
WOW WOW WOW. The dealership near Sacramento CA, told me and I quote "... yeah we can order you a track pack for 58k, and then just a 45k markup." Wow, 100k!!! I'm sorry, I love these cars, but this is ridiculous. The 13 and 14 Gt500 Shelbys were 10k over when they came out and few dealers were doing 20k over and I thought that was crazy. I guess some people really have enough money to burn (I mean "spend").

No one is buying track pack cars at 45k over, the dealears in the silicon valley cant move track/tech pack cars at 20k over. For 20k over you can likely find an R.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Frontier Ford was selling a '13 GT500 for $87k. That was back in 2013, it took them over a year to get it out of the showroom. I'm pretty sure they sold it for closer upper 60s.

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Have been dealing with a dealer who has an incoming unsold R and I offered them full msrp list today but they refused and will get back to me if no one is willing to pay ADM for it. They told me they sold the first one they had for $140k CDN.
Dealer close to me has four GT350's for msrp, going to check out a white track pack no stripe car tomorrow but I really want an R!!!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have been dealing with a dealer who has an incoming unsold R and I offered them full msrp list today but they refused and will get back to me if no one is willing to pay ADM for it. They told me they sold the first one they had for $140k CDN.
Dealer close to me has four GT350's for msrp, going to check out a white track pack no stripe car tomorrow but I really want an R!!!

Shit, I'd pay $10k over on the R, then turn around and sell it for $25k over.

Users who are viewing this thread