Dinner and a cruise?

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Sounds good to me bud. I couldnt motivate myself to get up to go to C&O, felt a bit under the weather this weekend, and the cold shit weather wasnt helping.

How was the show?

PHOENIX YOU BETTER NOT FLAKE YOU FLAKER

I twas honestly, just alright. Not too impressed. It seems that all of the exotics and supercars have decided to only attend the "caffeine & exotics" show that they put on down at Lenox. Other than that, just the same ol', same ol'.

All of the cammed-out CTS-V's, G8's, TBSS's and Corvettes were together in one area with all of their engines on and idling.... sounded amazing, like a symphony haha!

And yes, sadly, I will be flaking out this weekend, due to the GF's Mom being in town.

MattACK

Established Member
No sweat brother, we'll meet up next time, or maybe even C&O next month if it isn't too cold.

99GT35TH

Established Member
I just recently bought an 03 cobra and am lookin to meet some new people.
Need some good insight on some things I don't know too much about. I live up in cumming does anyone live near there or know a good spot where people meet up that's near there?

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Whats up everybody? I am going to try to make this on this coming Sunday in Buford: https://www.facebook.com/events/738198912895046/?pnref=story A lot of imports, but some decent cars judging by last year's pics.

I might not be able to get there until 1:30-2.

Also I've been dying to get some rolling shots of my car. It might not work out on Sunday due to time, but it would be sweet to get a bunch of Mustangs together and do some pics at some point.

Zemedici

Established Member
Hey guys I'm down to ride this weekend and I just got my girl a nice DSLR so she should be able to do the rolling shots if yall are interested.

Text me - 770-402-4753

MattAck you down to cruise this weekend?

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
Hey guys I'm down to ride this weekend and I just got my girl a nice DSLR so she should be able to do the rolling shots if yall are interested.

Text me - 770-402-4753

MattAck you down to cruise this weekend?

Where/when were you thinking?

Zemedici

Established Member
I've got a few guys wanting to cruise sunday morning, wanna meet up at the varsity at 11am and head up into dahlonega?

Users who are viewing this thread