Discount Tire Current Promotions

C0bra_M3nace

Cobra Fanatic
Established Member

Saleen_1977

Established Member
What brands and types of tires do you have for 24inch wheels, All-terrain, and fits on 12 inch wide wheels on a leveled 18 F-250? no more than 35 inch tire and no stretching.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What brands and types of tires do you have for 24inch wheels, All-terrain, and fits on 12 inch wide wheels on a leveled 18 F-250? no more than 35 inch tire and no stretching.

Thank you for reaching out, Saleen_1977.

Sadly, there is no tire offering that meets your criteria and that is properly load rated for your 18 F-250.

The closest would be the Atturo Trail Blade in 325/45R-24, however, this tire only comes with a 120 load index and depending on your model truck, a 123 load index would be the minimum required.

315/50R-24 would be the next option, though, this size is over 36-inches in rolling diameter.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a Platinum. Can I squeeze a 36 inch with some cutting?

Fenderwell modifications are going to be needed, even with a tire up to 35-inches. This is due to the aggressive width and offset of the wheel.

If you want to put the largest tire you can on there, you typically want to keep your wheels and tires in the deepest part of your fenders. Think of your fenders as bowl-shaped, if you go with a wide wheel with low offset the assembly will be pushed out and centered in a shallower location of your fender. This will restrict how tall of a tire you can go. Keeping them tucked with a higher offset will center them in a deeper part of your fenders. This will allow you to go with a taller tire but may restrict how wide of a tire you can go.

Fabian_sn95

Established Member
Hows it going, I just got my hands on some 18x9 an 18x10 wheels. Was wondering what 305 tires do you guys have that i can use for my rears? Nothing to crazy that is. Thanks

Nukem1040

Established Member
The tire and wheel industry uses Mail-in Rebates to pass along extra savings!

We offer both manufacturer and exclusive rebates. The rebates will arrive by mail in the form of a prepaid card. The time frame to receive your rebate can vary, but in most cases it will arrive in just a few weeks. See the link below for current deals and rebates.

CHECK OUT THESE GREAT DEALS!

Matt,
Can you PM me? I have Vendor sponsor questions.
Thanks,
Aaron

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am in the market for tires for my 1995 cobra coupe. Which are getting down right hard to find. Any deals or pending deals?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for reaching out @RDJ!

We just kicked off a couple new promotions - you can view active offers HERE.

As you mentioned, product availability has bough rough this year; we're happy to dig into the available options for you. PM coming your way!

VA-Mach1

Established Member
@Discount Tire

I need 2 Firestone FIREHAWK GT HP 235 /50 R18 97H SL BSW GM
item #33337 for my daughters car asap. She wants to stay with original equipment. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you.

1999SVT

Thank you for the post VNOMSSS.

There are no current promotions running on Nitto tires right now but as always, we guarantee the lowest delivered price on them :thumbsup: If you can find a competitor with a cheaper delivered price, let us know and we'll certainly beat it!

The NT05 is available in sizes 265/35-18 (front) and 295/35-18 (rear) which are approved for your wheel dimensions. The 295 width is currently the widest available size in the NT05 size line-up. With that being said, below are the links with our current mail order prices. as you may know, shipping and sales tax is free for MI. residents.

Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto NT05 tires

Ratings, reviews and specifications for Nitto NT05 tires
Hello,
I also just purchased wheels with this same size. 18x9 front and 18x10 rear. Was interested on buying the nitto invos. Love the tire design. Are the 295/35/18 and 265/35/18 a smaller footprint compared to the the nitto NT555 G2 ?

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for reaching out @1999SVT! and welcome to the site I agree, the Invo is sharp design.

The NT555 G2 is not offered in 295/35R-18, however looking at the 265/35R-18 specs provided by Nitto, the NT555G2 runs a touch larger in overall section width. Unfortunately we do not have tread width measurements to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread