Discount Tire Current Promotions

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
looking for the widest mickey et streets or nt05 or 555rs for my rear wheels. i have 18x10 inch saleen replicas with spacers. its currently got 285's on there. ive been told by everyone I can fit a 315 tire back there max without rubbing. just would like to know what you have available and the price difference in the 3 above said tires. thanks

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
looking for the widest mickey et streets or nt05 or 555rs for my rear wheels. i have 18x10 inch saleen replicas with spacers. its currently got 285's on there. ive been told by everyone I can fit a 315 tire back there max without rubbing. just would like to know what you have available and the price difference in the 3 above said tires. thanks

I'd be happy to look into this fitment for you.

What year and model vehicle is this combination for? What is the offset on your replica wheels and what size spacers are you running?

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member

What year and model vehicle is this combination for? What is the offset on your replica wheels and what size spacers are you running?

04 Cobra, wheel specs from American muscle:

Manufacturer: AmericanMuscle Wheels Style: Saleen
Size: 18x9 / 18x10 Finish: Chrome
Placement: Front and Rear Centercap Size: Large (2-1/2")
Back Spacing: 6.18" (157mm) / 6.6" (167mm) Offset: +30mm (1.18") / +28mm (1.1")
Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (5x114.3mm) Weight: Front: 29.6 lbs / Rear: 31.0 lbs
Material: Aluminum Lip Size : N/A
Best Tire : Included Year/Model:

I think the spacers are 3/4..i bought the car with the wheels/spacers on it. ive driven it twice since ive owned it. its been in and still is in the tuner shop at this time.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member

just talked to the guy i bought the car from. he said they are 25mm..the spacers that is

gqneon

Established Member
Does Discount Tire ever do specials or discount codes on here anymore? I have a store right by my house so it would be really convenient if I could get a rocking deal and have it shipped there.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does Discount Tire ever do specials or discount codes on here anymore? I have a store right by my house so it would be really convenient if I could get a rocking deal and have it shipped there.

Thank you for the post, gqneon.

We do run a few national sales throughout the year and there are always mail-in rebate offers running; see the link in the OP for current specials. As far as forum member discounts go, there are none running at this time but as always we guarantee the lowest out the door price. if a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

We appreciate your continued support.

Last edited:

Nolapunisher26

Established Member
hi, I'm looking for the nitto nt05r 315/35/20. can you give me a price for 2 shipped to 70471. also what would you recommend running on the svtpp front 19 inch wheels with the 315/35 in the rear? thanks

scottL

Established Member
Best price for a pair of Nitto NT05R 275-40-17 out back & another pair of Nitto Invo 245-45-17's for the front please. Also, do they have to be shipped? I live right by the airpark. Thanks.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Best price for a pair of Nitto NT05R 275-40-17 out back & another pair of Nitto Invo 245-45-17's for the front please. Also, do they have to be shipped? I live right by the airpark. Thanks.

Thank you for the post, scottL.

Right now we are offering an instant $100.00 discount on purchases of $400.00 or more through our eBay store. This promotion is running through the 27th of this month and is limited to three(3) transactions per user ID; you must checkout with PayPal to qualify. See the links below for details; shipping is included at no additional charge.

We have stock available out of our AZ distribution center which makes the estimated lead time to your door only 1 business day. If you would like them same day, you can pick them up via will call from our distribution center which is located in south phoenix.

scottL

Established Member
Thank you for the post, scottL.

Right now we are offering an instant $100.00 discount on purchases of $400.00 or more through our eBay store. This promotion is running through the 27th of this month and is limited to three(3) transactions per user ID; you must checkout with PayPal to qualify. See the links below for details; shipping is included at no additional charge.

We have stock available out of our AZ distribution center which makes the estimated lead time to your door only 1 business day. If you would like them same day, you can pick them up via will call from our distribution center which is located in south phoenix.
Good deal thanks Matt, will I also have to pay for mounting & balancing since I wouldn't be purchasing from one of the stores locally?

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mount and balance will be additional charges. I would recommend speaking with your local Discount Tire store manager. They can also look up the online pricing and may be able to match the price.

If you buy your tires through our online sires the local store will have mount and balance fees ($16.00 per assembly).

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Is your price equal to or less than the online store? I am looking at the Continental DW's for my 2012 Ford Focus Hatch Titanium. 235/40-18. Zip is 89052.

Users who are viewing this thread