Divison X Fuel Rails pics

KINGCarnge

Established Member
If you are running division X fuel rails with a VMP could you post some pics?

Will be converting to E85 next month and am thinking of ordering Lethals Division X fuel rails. In researching this topic it seems like factory fuel rails are good for 800 hp (which I will be under) and people seem to have issues with installing them when running a VMP. A shop will be doing the work so that really doesn't concern me but idk if it's really worth paying the $450 for the fuel rails when the stock ones will work. I am no mechanic and don't know jack about fuel systems. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks SVT fam!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Why not run the stock fuel rails? Plenty of us in the 700rwhp range running them. I decided to stick with the stockers to avoid any potential headaches.

I had zero problems with a tvs 2.3 blower.

Just a thought.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
I had a set with a 3.4 whipple with crusher intake. The crusher intake had to get milled a little. No other issues with the rails. But if you dont plan to push more fuel. I would stay stock.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I run them on my 2.8h KB without issues. They are tight to get them in there but they fit, been running them for years without issues.

Screenshot_20201225-171741_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-171804_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-171754_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-171750_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201225-171746_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

KINGCarnge

Established Member
Why not run the stock fuel rails? Plenty of us in the 700rwhp range running them. I decided to stick with the stockers to avoid any potential headaches.

I had zero problems with a tvs 2.3 blower.

Just a thought.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I probably will stick with the stock. They do look good but idk if it’s worth the price if the stock will work.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

KINGCarnge

Established Member

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Unpopular opinion here.....

The stock rails do work, but I like the larger rails as they can carry a larger volume of fuel. I think of it as having the fuel in reserve for when you suddenly go WOT.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Unpopular opinion here.....

The stock rails do work, but I like the larger rails as they can carry a larger volume of fuel. I think of it as having the fuel in reserve for when you suddenly go WOT.
That is only plausible if you are on the edge of running out of pump. Fuel (liquid in form) doesn't compress. So as long as you have enough pump to supply the rails, you will be fine. With a proper fuel system, there is so much fuel being provided to the engine on the "Hit" that's not really an issue. Datalogging Pressure Drop Across Injectors will show if there is significant pressure drop to cause any issues.

Just my experience.

KINGCarnge

Established Member
I’m having fuel issues and that is why I was also thinking of upgrading the fuel rails. I keep getting the dreadful P0193 code. I’ve replace the fuel rail pressure sensor twice. I have new fuel pumps as well. Fixing to put on a new fuel filter on when i get the return style system put on.

I’m hoping the return style fuel system will make the cobra run like a champ.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
That is only plausible if you are on the edge of running out of pump. Fuel (liquid in form) doesn't compress. So as long as you have enough pump to supply the rails, you will be fine. With a proper fuel system, there is so much fuel being provided to the engine on the "Hit" that's not really an issue. Datalogging Pressure Drop Across Injectors will show if there is significant pressure drop to cause any issues.

Just my experience.

That's why I stated unpopular opinion. I had issues on my last set up. Pressure drop across in the injectors was always fine. But number 1 cylinder had signs of going lean. With the 01 cobra rails it was the furthest injector from the FRPS. So this time I erred on the side of caution with the bigger rails.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I can’t speak for a vmp but I have them on a whipple 2.9 with no issues

Soap

Established Member
You are gonna have issues with the bypass hitting the rail. Just get the Fore rails, they fit perfect.

--Joe

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well if you look at lethals website, it says they dont fit a VMP. IDK, almost seems clear to me

If you are running division X fuel rails with a VMP could you post some pics?

Will be converting to E85 next month and am thinking of ordering Lethals Division X fuel rails. In researching this topic it seems like factory fuel rails are good for 800 hp (which I will be under) and people seem to have issues with installing them when running a VMP. A shop will be doing the work so that really doesn't concern me but idk if it's really worth paying the $450 for the fuel rails when the stock ones will work. I am no mechanic and don't know jack about fuel systems. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks SVT fam!
Screenshot_20201230-233332_Chrome.jpeg
Screenshot_20201230-233323_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Your looking at the BUDGET KIT (which I ran) but you have to cross reference the supporting components outside of the drop down on the Return Kit.

Crazy again how designs and things change.
I ran Div X with my Gen1 VMP no issues.

Hope this helps. Call Lethal @Jake@Lethal or PM one of the reps from Lethal and ask them

50784360741_dd442bca52_z.jpg

I was looking at this kit and it doesn’t say it won’t fit a VMP.

View attachment 1680560

20201231_141951.jpeg

Attachments

• 50784360741_dd442bca52_z.jpg
    50784360741_dd442bca52_z.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

KINGCarnge

Established Member
Your looking at the BUDGET KIT (which I ran) but you have to cross reference the supporting components outside of the drop down on the Return Kit.

Crazy again how designs and things change.
I ran Div X with my Gen1 VMP no issues.

Hope this helps. Call Lethal @Jake@Lethal or PM one of the reps from Lethal and ask them

View attachment 1680584

View attachment 1680582

Good looking out. Glad I never purchased it. Spoke with my mechanic and he told me I’ll be fine sticking with the stock rails. I’m just waiting on my fuel filter to come in and I’ll be taking to the shop.

Nice mustang BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread