Dixie Chicks!!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Win a bunch of Grammies... including album of the year. All because of controversy. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna use my freedom of speech...:bash:

slick4_6

Established Member
You dang right its rigged. The country stations around here will not even play there crap. I listen to country music alot and didnt even know they had a new album out.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Hate Hate Hate! Who cares what they said, I wish Kanye won a gang of awards so people would be pissed yet again.

txyaloo

Established Member
Anyone else notice how the sisters were staying away from loud mouth Natalie? That woman is determined to ruin what used to be a good band. I've heard rumors of a breakup.

I'm glad everyone used their freedom of buying power and didn't buy tickets to their latest tour. I think they cancelled half of their tour dates. They cancelled the show here in Austin and didn't even tell the ticket holders. People had to find out once they got to the arena.

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
I hate the chicksey dicks. Instead of given awards, they should be legally prevented from recording/performing music.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
txyaloo said:
Anyone else notice how the sisters were staying away from loud mouth Natalie? That woman is determined to ruin what used to be a good band. I've heard rumors of a breakup.

I'm glad everyone used their freedom of buying power and didn't buy tickets to their latest tour. I think they cancelled half of their tour dates. They cancelled the show here in Austin and didn't even tell the ticket holders. People had to find out once they got to the arena.

+1 whores... wish they werent from texas...

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
The left-wingers in the music industry trying to revive three alienated artists who can't keep their mouths shut and have ruined their country music base. Radio is important to any recording artist and country stations will not play them as they once would; only the stations that play crossover. They will keep recording but they have done themselves in and good enough for them. They will get up on TV for an interview with Diane Sawyer or the like and boo-whoo and whine about being judged harshly and then wear a "FUTK" T-shirt on a prime-time TV awards show, just because Tobey Keith answered their criticism of his Angry American" song. I say, go scratch some where else little chicks. You deserved what you got for making too much noise in the chicken pen and an awards committee throwing you a few bones isn't going to restore your careers to what it was or make them what they could have been.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
The lead singer really is a huge bitch. I know an old band member of their's. He said that the two sisters are really nice. They just put up with the singer and let her walk all over them.

Users who are viewing this thread