Diy window tint kit

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
Has anybody tried and actually learn to install tint properly and do it on the side? I have been thinking about trying to learn and make some cash on the side. I wanted to try it on my daily a accord, I know the rear window is the toughest, I don't want to buy the pre cut kits, can anyone recommend where to buy the paper direct online like 3m or lumar ? Ty

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Tint shops can crank them out fast, and even offer lifetime warranties. Might be more hassle than its worth dealing with people who want it done even cheaper, and expect you to cover it forever.

straightliner1

Established Member
I recall an older POS Fox I worked on back in the day... Idiot owner rattlecanned the back window black on the inside. Never knew until you sat in the car and it was pitch black.

SMDH

nxhappy

Established Member
I recall an older POS Fox I worked on back in the day... Idiot owner rattlecanned the back window black on the inside. Never knew until you sat in the car and it was pitch black.

SMDH
LOL that's ghetto as ****

Blown 89

Established Member
It's not rocket science then again it's not worth your time. Just pay someone, it's not expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread