• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

DNC Dumpster Fire of an Event

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Gravik, Jul 22, 2016.

1. BrunotheBoxer

BrunotheBoxer Little Boy Blue - He needed the money. Established Member

I ****n love this.

2. Screw-Rice

Screw-Rice I like BBC Established Member

I wish the DNC lasted a couple weeks. After all the smug attitudes and nonsense this year from the left, watching them eat themselves alive is very entertaining.

3. BrunotheBoxer

I'm having a blast at work with this bothering all the libs.

4. Screw-Rice

The fact some are actually crying makes it all the better.

More entertainment.
    Sanders delegate gets the boot from the stage for being a Sanders supporter.
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/7897/...man-dnc-stage-supporting-amanda-prestigiacomo

The first time ISIS is brought up, the crowd boos. WTF is wrong with these people?
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/07/28/democrat-booed-calling-defeat-islamic-state/

5. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Premium Member Established Member

Is it true that the Democraps had illegal aliens on stage speaking?!?! I thought I had heard that, but I just wanted to confirm.
    Also,............no American Flags?!?! Wow. Stay classy communists, I mean, democraps. :kaboom:

6. Screw-Rice

Yup they had an illegal give a speech on stage, Palestine flags in the crowd but not a single US flag until the second day.

Can't forget Eva Longoria gave a speech that she's 9th generation American, but she's really Mexican and we made her family American when we took Texas.

7. tones_RS3

tones_RS3 I like members members. Premium Member Established Member

Good God! And they don't have a problem with that at all?!?!? Holy ****, we are done if the American killer gets into the white mosque.
    (I call it the white mosque because of the current imposter in the white mosque.) That should throw a WARNING SIGN to the Country where they are headed.

8. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

9. Screw-Rice

10. Corbic

Corbic Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

11. Screw-Rice

Bernie people are claiming they used white noise machines to drown them out, haha,
    [video=youtube;_i4Z7Wcd6Nw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Z7Wcd6Nw[/video]

12. BrunotheBoxer

This is un****n believable.

The whole Democratic Party is a fraud. I'm not saying republicans are perfect it's just amazing how ****ed up democrats are.

13. jbs$

jbs$ Active Member Established Member

Dem-o-rats always run their nation campaigns as Conservative Republicans, then, if elected, govern as left wing communist. Even in Hillary's speech last night, she could not resist attacks on the 1st, 2nd and 10th amendments. Remember, the left hates the Constitution due to the basic fact that it defines individual freedoms and restricts government. In a democrat leftist world this is totally backward, government, in their mind government is always first and foremost. Individual accomplishment is seen as a problem and every one should be part of some easily controlled group. Do not buy this BS!

14. Screw-Rice

Everyone loves hillary now that she's the candidate, right? Guess not.
    [video=youtube;L_T749zVYhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_T749zVYhQ[/video]

15. HISSMAN

HISSMAN The Great Bearded One Staff Member Super Moderator

O'keefe is awesome.. LOL

16. Screw-Rice

Yes. Yes he is, lol.

Seemed like a lightbulb might be going off when the guys went off saying the Dems are hurting not helping the ghetto and poor areas. Wish the body slammed the moron that tried doing the run by grab at the end.

17. Blown 89

Blown 89 Well-Known Member Established Member

[video=youtube;Es7UVvRFF0Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es7UVvRFF0Y[/video]

18. Klay

Klay Well-Known Member Established Member

That is pretty crazy how the democrats are practically worshipping Hilary (and Bernie).

Whether you believe in God or not, that should concern you how these people have become enamored so much by her they are praying about her like she is their saviour.

19. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

This seemed like the best place for this, to help ease the tension hopefully.

[​IMG]

20. Gravik

Gravik Well-Known Member Established Member

An Open Letter to Khizr Khan July 31, 2016
    Posted by Chris Mark in Uncategorized.

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has sacrificed “…nothing and no one?”…has Ms. Clinton “..sacrificed” for this nation? How about Mr. Obama? Your comment stating that Mr. Trump “…has sacrifice no one” is alarming. Are you intimating that YOU sacrificed? Sir, your son willingly sacrificed himself. As a father I cannot imagine the pain you must feel but his sacrifice is his own. He was not forced to serve.

I am troubled that you would allow a party that has little more than contempt for the US Service Member to parade you into the DNC to denounce Donald Trump. Did you watch when protesters at the DNC booed and heckled Medal of Honor recipient Capt. Florent Groberg? Did you notice your party interrupting the moment of silence for slain police officers? Your own hypocrisy in not denouncing these acts and instead using the DNC as a platform to make a political point is disgraceful. The simple fact is that whether one served or sacrificed does not give greater power to their statements. One vote is as valuable as another. That sir, is why our Country is great. Your condemnation of one person for a statement while standing idly as your party disparages veterans and police officers is the height of hypocrisy.

To conflate the need to prevent potential terrorists from entering our country with the belief that ‘all Muslims’ should be banned is simply wrong and disingenuous. As a reminder, Mr. Trump said: ” “Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life,” The irony of your son’s own death at the hands of these very people in Iraq should not be ignored. I have little doubt that your son would have recognized the need to protect our country from these very people. In fact, he held is own troops back so that he could check on a suspicious car. Your son understood sacrifice and how to protect “his people”…’his soldiers’….’his fellow Americans’…

As you continue to make the media circuit and bask in the glow of affection cast upon you by a party that has little regard for your son’s own sacrifice, and veterans in general, I would ask you to consider your comments and your position more closely.

Respectfully,

Chris Mark

US Marine and Navy Veteran.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk