Do 03-04 V6s use 99-01Cobra hoods?

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
A freind has an 03 V6 vert. We were riding along and it struck me that the hood looks very similar to the New Edge Cobra hoods: one big long "extractor" in the front.

am I crazy? I noticed another V6 the other day with the same style hood, so it's not like Ford messed up at the factory. Do any of you notice V6 stangs?

Chuckler3

Zombie Survivalist
Established Member
that's one of the next appearance pieces to go on my car.. already changed out the rear bumper... that thing is horrible. 95R hood should do the trick. or whatever that cowl hood is..

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Haha i know it's sad. Already getting an 00 R hood for this same reason. :rockon:

JDrake

Established Member
yeah i bought my cobra with the 95R hood already on it but i was riding with my bud the other day with his cobra and i commented on it. He reluctantly said its the same hood.

po-po 5.0

Established Member
some the later v6s use our hood, and I believe the '04 anniversary wheel (for GTs) is a chrome version of our wheel too.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Well, at least we still have our badges and the tail lights (Which I love soo much) for exterior that is, wing not a fan of it prefer 99' style.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I love the hood. Wash them and they dry perfectly, never drip, or leak water out when you drive like the other hoods.

Users who are viewing this thread