Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5251.JPG

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

tistan

Established Member
You’re definitely the neighbor that needs to move
How is that? Before covid, there wasn't trucks at 9-10 pm and all day Sunday. Now it is non stop deliveries. I don't have a problem with my neighbors and they don't have a problem with me.

tistan

Established Member
You live in a neighborhood. Deal with it or move.

I live on 30 acres in the woods at the end of a private gravel road. You know what I don’t see nonstop? Delivery trucks or traffic of any sort.
exactly not a ****ing ups distribution center.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Move to the country, then you’ll be annoyed by side by sides with loud exhaust going by all day long. It doesn’t bother me much, but the diesel trucks that have to blow smoke when they go by my house or the Jeep cherokees with all the doors pulled off with the sawzall exhaust system does become laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Move to the country, then you’ll be annoyed by side by sides with loud exhaust going by all day long. It doesn’t bother me much, but the diesel trucks that have to blow smoke when they go by my house or the Jeep cherokees with all the doors pulled off with the sawzall exhaust system does become laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
you live in savannah.

Move to oh, idk the majority of the state that's rural? These deliveries are only going to go up in frequency, my friend. Not down. Way of the world now.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
I'm on 40 acres, it's a 30mph back road and my house sits waaaaay off the street. I can barely see it, let alone hear it.

I'm not annoyed by much when i'm home.

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Same here
You live in a neighborhood. Deal with it or move.

I live on 30 acres in the woods at the end of a private gravel road. You know what I don’t see nonstop? Delivery trucks or traffic of any sort.
This! I did this about 6 years ago and it's been the best decision I ever made. It sometimes is inconvenient living in the middle of nowhere, but the tradeoff is absolutely worth it!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
How is that? Before covid, there wasn't trucks at 9-10 pm and all day Sunday. Now it is non stop deliveries. I don't have a problem with my neighbors and they don't have a problem with me.

You're right, instead of you moving, maybe talk all of your neighbors into moving. Then sit and wait and hope that none of those new neighbors ever order anything online.

That sounds much simpler.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm on 40 acres, it's a 30mph back road and my house sits waaaaay off the street. I can barely see it, let alone hear it.

I'm not annoyed by much when i'm home.
This sounds glorious. I bought 6 acres that I hope to build a retirement house on one day and thought it was a lot of land at first. Now I want more.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
This sounds glorious. I bought 6 acres that I hope to build a retirement house on one day and thought it was a lot of land at first. Now I want more.
My 8 year old daughter and I have 4 wheelers, people think with 40 acres you could ride for days, we can ride all our trails in a matter of a few minutes lol. I'd be satisfied with another 500 or so acres.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We have delivery vehicles going through our neighborhood numerous times usually between the hours of 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM. Doesn't bother me in the least. We also have at least 6 dogs in our neighborhood. Barking isn't an issue because it is minimal.

olympic

Established Member
This is where I grew up, 80 acres that have been in our family for 120 years, homesteaded by my Great Grandfather in 1903. 13 miles to the nearest town and you can count the neighbors on one hand that live in a 3 mile radius. Paradise! When it's mine I'll install a windmill for power and geothermal heating and never leave...lol!

Untitled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread