Do I need to upgrade the fuel system?

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I recently bought a salvaged 03 Cobra and did a complete conversion into my 92 GT. I swapped over the complete drivetrain, fuel system, fuel lines, wiring harness, interior - basically an 03 Cobra in a 92 body. When I got the wrecked 03 it already had a few up grades - Billetflow 2.93 upper pulley, Seggie stage 4 ported Eaton, ported elbow, ported throttle body, Kooks 1 5/8" longtube headers, and 2.5" non-cat X-pipe. I'm adding a K&N FIPK and Dynomax exhaust. It still has the stock MAF and fuel injectors. Do I need to upgrade anything? Like MAF, injectors, BAP? I am at 4200' so I loose 13-15% air pressure and power just from the elevation. It has some sort of a tune on it already but I'm going to get it redone just to make sure.

100_14901.jpg

Last edited:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
I think your belt is wrapped wrong in your pic?

No, it's a different type of idler pulley for belt wrap. It has a slot on the bracket that allow the idler to be moved side to side to adjust tension. Goes on the other side than all the others and the idle pulley is tiny. I don't know what brand it is but it was on the engine when I got it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread