Do you like Elon Musk?

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

I'm not a fan of Elon Musk, but I know he has garnered God status with millions, so, here you go. Trigger warning.

ozsctpk

Established Member
He’s Odd because he’s autistic. But people thinking that video is “shitting” on him is laughable at best. The rocket community is behind his company. The rest of the people that don’t understand giving their opinion… is just funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He is an odd dude.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

F8l Vnm

Established Member
The guy is awkward but I think he also has some sort of disease ? None the less we need people like this guy. He’s good for our growth.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
He’s easy to hate on but he backs up most of his crazy talk.
People laughed when he said he would take people to space. Now he has govt contracts to launch satellites, and people to both orbit and the moon. The MOON!
He’s done for the space industry what the entire world has been unable to do for decades. Our Military relies on him to get all sorts of classified things into orbit.
He also manufactures and sells a $120k car that runs 9.2x all day. He’s beat the crap out of the worlds established automakers in regards to developing EV technology and vehicles. Not to mention the countless startups that have attempted to follow his lead and failed.
He’s also made a LOT of money for a LOT of people. Can’t deny that no matter how you feel about him or what he does.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I'll hold back on what i truly think of him, but he has done some unique things in the car and space community... i'll give him that.

Now only if he could of done those things with his own money, and not with government help. i.e. other people's money, and by true capitalism and not through market manipulation, again through government.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
I started to watch it, then it just turned into a stupid person shitting on a smart person because they are too dumb to understand.

pwrshft99

Established Member
He has done in a decade what NASA hasnt been able to in 50 years. Imagine a NASA experimental spacecraft exploding....itd take years or investigation before more years of engineering a fix. Musk just says 'launch the next one'

I know his vehicles arent the best in terms of quality, but you arent the least bit impressed with torque on demand and 03 Cobra like acceleration from first gen electric sedans??

He is not 'God-like' in anyway, but his interest are very interesting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread