Do you own a white convertible mustang? Help me :)

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Someone I know is getting married this Saturday. Their tradition is to have the groom ride in a processional on an elephant however due to them not being able to get this, they wanted to use a white Mustang convertible (any color but black or blue would actually do, but white is preferred).

The wedding is in Silver Spring, MD and is this Saturday the 10th at 10:30 AM. You could drive the car if you don't feel comfortable letting me drive it, or if you do, we could swap cars for an hour. I'll share a beer with you afterwards :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Cool! Indian wedding I take it? When my friend Abhijana got married in Chicago they did a horse and buggy since they couldn't find and elephant either.

That wedding was epic..I've been to a bunch, and I'll NEVER forget that one. Between all the crazyness around the ceremony, then the massive reception complete with Bollywood dancers, it was quite the experience.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Cool! Indian wedding I take it? When my friend Abhijana got married in Chicago they did a horse and buggy since they couldn't find and elephant either.

That wedding was epic..I've been to a bunch, and I'll NEVER forget that one. Between all the crazyness around the ceremony, then the massive reception complete with Bollywood dancers, it was quite the experience.

You got it. It's my first brown wedding, should be pretty cool. I've heard they go on for like 3 days and are insane. :)

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Steve, I'll forward this to my friend, Rex. He has a white '72 Cherry Blossom Special, and has used it often in parades.
I have no idea if he would be available or interested, but it's worth a try.

Last edited:

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Thanks for at least trying guys. We used my car for it, which was cool only my radio system wasn't good enough to where people outside the car could hear very well. It worked out well enough I suppose though. The wedding was awesome

Users who are viewing this thread