Dodge | Speed Week Day 3 | Next Gen Muscle

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I listen to Tim in these videos, and I really believe that Dodge has found a way to design a performance EV (car) that will actually appeal to those who at this point give all EVs a thumbs down. Well, many at this point. There are still going to be those who won't accept a performance EV no matter how good it looks and performs. Dodge is showing us that they know what muscle aficionados want. Trust me, many are going to look back on what Dodge is doing today and thank them for leading the way. It's not all gloom and doom. I'm already warming after seeing the Charger Daytona SRT.

I love that hood. And the interior, as well. I'm not sold on the exhaust, but I'm sold on Dodge's direction, goals, and this Charger Daytona SRT concept.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
So fake shifting fake vroom vroom noises and the shape and size of the side windows I will be very surprised if this comes to market as a two door… everything a “muscle “ car guy wants in a muscle car. With that said a good try on Dodge’s part it at least has some flavor in the shape and style side of things IMO.

OX1

Established Member
So fake shifting fake vroom vroom noises and the shape and size of the side windows I will be very surprised if this comes to market as a two door… everything a “muscle “ car guy wants in a muscle car. With that said a good try on Dodge’s part it at least has some flavor in the shape and style side of things IMO.

At least the full transition to EV will help me save money. It's the stuff I buy "emotionally", that I pay the most for. Accept?, maybe, but not going to ever lust for an EV.

Users who are viewing this thread