Does anyone else not have blind spot mirrors?

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Hey guys... am I the only boss owner that doesn't have blind spot mirrors.... i have buddies with coyotes, and a buddy with a 12 boss.... everyone has blind spot mirrors... and every single other 13 boss like mine that i've seen has them. Anyone have an explanation for this? Do LS' have them?

Rob

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Hey guys... am I the only boss owner that doesn't have blind spot mirrors.... i have buddies with coyotes, and a buddy with a 12 boss.... everyone has blind spot mirrors... and every single other 13 boss like mine that i've seen has them. Anyone have an explanation for this? Do LS' have them?

Rob

That sounds like a pain... B pillar blocks everything lol

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
So I don't own a boss, just looking for clarification, this is a factory built into the glass thing, or something like you see in the aftermarket stick on ?

_Snake_

Established Member
Snap a pic next time you see one please. Kinda curious myself now (and not on my 13 Boss #209)

aircare84

Established Member
The blind spot mirrors are standard on the regular '12 Boss's. Not installed on the '13 regular Boss's & not installed on The Boss LS either year. I am not sure of when installed on the GT's & V-6's. Hope this clarifies it.
If any '13 standard Boss has the blind spot mirrors, the owner added after purchase.

Last edited:

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member

Rob
Snap a pic next time you see one please. Kinda curious myself now (and not on my 13 Boss #209)
The blind spot mirrors are standard on the regular '12 Boss's. Not installed on the '13 regular Boss's & not installed on The Boss LS either year. I am not sure of when installed on the GT's & V-6's. Hope this clarifies it.
If any '13 standard Boss has the blind spot mirrors, the owner added after purchase.
Hello guys,

The 2012 and 2013 Boss 302s (including LSs) did not come equipped with Integrated Blind Spot mirrors. Only the 2012 and 2013 GTs did and it was standard equipment as follows:

Mirrors – Body-color, Dual Power with Integrated Blind Spot Mirror

I Hope this helps.

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread