Does anyone have a demonoid account?

crizzut

Established Member
I'm, trying to get an account for demonoid.com but every time I try the registration is closed. Does anyone have an account that can give me a invite code? I'm sick of using public torrents that not only take forever but many times have viruses attached. thanks for any help.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
What's a Demonoid? :shrug: Sounds like an evil, pissed off version of the Domino's Pizza Noid....LOL

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Shit man for some reason they aren't letting anyone new register right now I'll try later man sorry about that.
This is the message i got.

No invitation codes found
You can not create more invitations at the moment
Invitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.
Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again.

crizzut

Established Member
1 its a private torrent website. Hard to get into but the upload/download speeds are much better 2. pretty much every single torrent available is verified so that means really no viruses. SVT10th let me know if you can get one I've been trying to get into that site for a loooong time now so if I can get in that'd be great. thanks for at the very least trying to help me out man.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
YAR I have an account. MY S to my L sucks though lol. I need to get it up before they close my account.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
A buddy of mine gave me an invite about 6 months ago, I didnt know it was so hard to join. Can't you just donate and join?

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Invitation code list:

invalidfilez07Xi6qo8bxr14f66oozjcvoss9nm9srbe

Anyone else want an invitation code?

Users who are viewing this thread