Does anyone know who this car belongs to?

bullittbuild

Established Member
RochesterRacing_com039-1.jpg

RochesterRacing_com035.jpg

RochesterRacing_com019.jpg

F8L BYT

Established Member
Are you going to post pictures of a car, because there definitely isn't one in those!

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
car is/was local...I'm pretty sure it's an 99/01 cobra with a procharger maybe the owner will chime in it was up for sale a year couple years ago.

GTBill

Established Member
i THINK thats a TT 04 that runs around houston. if it's the one im thinking of, HPP built it. 5.3L, twins etc.

OU812

Established Member
I remember that car, I talked to the guy about buying the blower set-up off of it a long time ago. He couldn't seem to make up his mind if he wanted to part it out or not, one day I'd get a PM saying he was ready to deal then the next day he'd change his mind. When he finally decided to part it out I had orders here to Japan and had already sold my GT. This car was a 2000 GT with a T-trim set-up in it, his name was barettabob on ModFords.

I just did some looking and I still have the video he sent me saved in my favorites.
http://youtu.be/OOQAqDXK2_w

Last edited:

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
I remember that car, I talked to the guy about buying the blower set-up off of it a long time ago. He couldn't seem to make up his mind if he wanted to part it out or not, one day I'd get a PM saying he was ready to deal then the next day he'd change his mind. When he finally decided to part it out I had orders here to Japan and had already sold my GT. This car was a 2000 GT with a T-trim set-up in it, his name was barettabob on ModFords.

I just did some looking and I still have the video he sent me saved in my favorites.
‪2000 supercharged mustang t trim‬‏ - YouTube

yeah that's him, you could also check

RochesterRacing.com
Mom's Racing
POPSRACING.COM - Home Page

Users who are viewing this thread