Does anyone that posts in here actually own a GT?

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
i own 2 :rockon: :-D

fordgt1.gif

fordgt2.gif

Florida Chris

Established Member
I would love to post some pictures, but I cannot find any way to post them. I do not have the "browse button" at the bottom of the reply screen that is discussed in the site FAQs. Perhaps I am not authorized to post pics because I am so new?!?

Fourcam330

Established Member
barondw said:
Very, very few which is an annoyance to owners.

Care to elaborate on this? Before doing so you might want to remember that those that know the most about the GT and especially its motor, don't own one either.

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Florida Chris said:
I would love to post some pictures, but I cannot find any way to post them. I do not have the "browse button" at the bottom of the reply screen that is discussed in the site FAQs. Perhaps I am not authorized to post pics because I am so new?!?
Welcome to the site. You can find instructions on how to post pictures in this thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171549

Florida Chris

Established Member
barondw said:
Very, very few which is an annoyance to owners.

As an owner, I can tell you that I don't care if you own a GT or not. Knowledge is knowledge and the best probably comes from non-owners. I bet the talented engineers at Ford that developed this chassis and engine do not actually own one, but they are truly experts. I was privileged to speak with one of them on the phone yesterday regarding racing harnesses. Very impressive guy.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Very nice. Glad to have you aboard, and hope that you stick around for a while...this is a great corner of the web for all kinds of good folks.

NFS

Established Member
Waiting for it to come in. Car is built, waiting the A-arm retrofit.
They tell me that all the cars that are built, and awaiting, will have the redesigned A-arms by the end of May. So, hopefully by the 1st week in June at the latest.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
J/K, wish I had the cash for it. Damn nice car! Do you have any other interesting machines? :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread